Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    FYI lilg and I have brokered a solution, he has agreed make due to his obligations to me.

It always makes me laugh when people who multi account post in the thread with 2 diff accounts and post the wrong thing on one account. Its great being able to see deleted posts!!
    Marly i trust you. If you are in the right dont give in. Zab wil sort it out and get you your points back without having to make any deals

PokerOwned God
    dam lil g i actually was going to give you a loan last night, i almost felt sorry for you in the client..if you going to loan, you have to pay back all debt, but some of the sht you say in the client exposed who you really are, as a wise man told me be careful what you say because some people is actually LISTEN to your every word to judge your character... sometimes you are entertaining to listen to and sometimes it just noise, alot of noise, and the multi acct is bs, i don't like that sht either...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Hi Prawney, lilg has agreed to pay the loan amount. He manned up to it and says he will take care of it. But I agree when people multi-account and use for a bad manner its quite funny....

PokerOwned Veteran
    cracks me up that every one that wins a hand in a showdown with him is instantly a donk. lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Rake u need to start a thread that is called "the best hits of llilg calling someone a donk".

PokerOwned Veteran
    don't get all the drama it's only 200 points which it doesn't look like he owes you

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    Rake u need to start a thread that is called "the best hits of llilg calling someone a donk".

he call me, prawney, dragon, new member a donk at least 100 times, i stop listen around the 25 or 30 something, was getting tired

he called me a donk for calling pre flop with A10 suited getting 5 to 1 for like 10% of my stack, Then i flop trips and we end up all in and i beat his KK. All i asked him about the hand is that if i played like a donk and played so bad then when should i have folded?? Im not folding on the flop of Q1010. And who is ever folding that preflop. Stacks like 6-7k i raise to 300 and he min raises to 600. You find me someone who heads up is folding A 10 suited for 300 more into a 1.4k pot pre flop with like 6k left behind and ill show you a donk.

Pot was over 11k. So about 1.5-1.7k of the chips were put in when i was behind and like 10k was put in when i was ahead. So question is who really played the hand bad and like a donk.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Zman you're questioning my integrity? How does it appear that he does not owe to me. My history and me being there when I loaned it to him is enough for me. I could care less about the points. It was about the person and how he operates. Its also a warning to others. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut when you dont have the facts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast