Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDaScammer

LCDaScammer

LC paid me back
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 09-14-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

When I started playing heavy on here, he made the 10K leaderboard bet...was chatting with me, seemed honest and ok. Then he started asking me for pts to play every day. We have a lot of people who bet money they don't have expecting to win.

he owes me as well

says he would pay back soon..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

now you guys tell me....

damn so he's had scammer tendencies all along
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    He owes myself and others some points. Dude bailed for couple of months and came back. hmmmmmm....
    Best of Luck
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    now you guys tell me....

damn so he's had scammer tendencies all along
    It wasn't that he scammed me or owed me anything...it was just odd behavior for someone who wanted to bet that many points.

just read the 2+2 link.... maybe hes trying to flip the money on the cash table so pay back all the MU he owes..... just a possibility
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    just read the 2+2 link.... maybe hes trying to flip the money on the cash table so pay back all the MU he owes..... just a possibility
    I think this might be the case. Before he left for a couple of months I am pretty sure he was running stakes and doing well. Maybe something came up and he had to log off, he has started coming back on daily so lets see what he says before labeling.

I am going to change the title until this is proven the case.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    I think this might be the case. Before he left for a couple of months I am pretty sure he was running stakes and doing well. Maybe something came up and he had to log off, he has started coming back on daily so lets see what he says before labeling.

I am going to change the title until this is proven the case.
    LOL, Spoofy sure does have her favorites, eh? I dont give a fck about him working off his make up... don't do it with my money and time. He was also LOGGED IN last night while we were talking about him scamming me in main chat... and he said nothing! and if you read my post... WE WERE ON THE SAME ACR TABLE!!!!! i was chatting the fck outta him, and he said nothing! I told him his reputation was ruined everywhere now, and then he logged into PO... OK, so he saw me talking, logged into PO, saw my posts... and said NOTHING!!!

there is no need to wait to see what he has to say... but damn... ppl sure do have their favorites... LOL

Spoofy, you act as if he might come on here and say, " oh yea, i was working on my MU", and that's gonna make shyt right? NO!

He should have sent my money back the very second he had internet access, but instead he played games with it.

Don't play favorites just cause you want him on your .ORG league team.

wow, super mods playing favorites... I guess zab does this same type shyt too tho... so what should i expect?!

P.S.

I never bother ANY of my horses about make-up, make -up is not a debt, it only becomes a debt IF,i stake them again, and IF they cash for me... those 2 things must happen before I even mention make up to them. LCDaBoss had only run 2 games prior to the three he was supposed to run yesterday... So "working off his MU"... especially with my money... is soooo fckn invalid and not a good excuse. LOL
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 08-08-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast