Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDaScammer

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    As I told Poke:

Ok it's pretty clear I need to make a 'scammer' wall, might have been scammed, owes me points....

Just not sure what to do or how it should look yet

Oh yeah n just FYI this guy named 'zab' owes me a AGC redeem. TYVM!!! LOLZ

I dont know what it should look like, but it should play "The sound you hear when you lose on the price is right" horn when you open the page.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    That sucks poke. At least you know there are a few people on here you can trust.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    Pretty sure i was scammed by lcdaboss.

He played only 1 game. And logged off of poker owned.

I thought he might have been having internet problems, but no isee him tonight in the

6.60 r/a 2000 gtd

most likely playing with my money. He owes me 25.20

i hope something gets done about this, i pmed him and told him to ship back my money

its a shame how many scammers are on po, i wish they would just get perma-banned instead of all this negotiating bullshyt

post in here if he has done something similar to you, from what i here, he has.

i dont want my money back, i just want him perma-banned.

fucked up bc he came in chat...asked question then seen u staking him....no good....needs bann

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    If someone on this forum is getting staked and winning my advice is to not touch them with a 10ft pole. Its a pretty common process that happens over and over. Some guy wins a couple of games, then people stake him and he wins some more money. They then get loud and boisterous in chat about how good they are. They start to believe the hype that they are on the fast track to becoming pro. Then they start to lose, still believing that they are too good to lose they take stakes/loans of anyone who will listen. They take on debt in hopes of paying off other debt they have. Eventually it all catches up with them and they leave.
    exactly why i took advice of friend of mine when i won a big tourny, i set up a bank account with maximum 1k week withdraw that way im set good for a while and gaur not to fk it off

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    Mad skills

To funny...wall of shame...wall of scammers....wtf is goin on bann the sob n that's it....bandaids are for cuts

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    owned

its just sad, this guy is allowed to still be a member, after other ppl he owe's. tisk tisk He has messed up the best thing this site had going for it as of lately, and that was POKE'S STAKING. I am the only member here willing to run people in $150 worth of games in a day, on a REAL poker network, not a play money poker network, and it was becoming an attraction. But i guess more important than PO being "attractive", is catering to our current scammers.

Yes guys, Thank LCDaScammer for me not staking anymore... I tried to help... genuinely. I TRIED
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast