Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LCDaScammer

and let me further mention... that he cashed in this ACR tourney... we were both ITM, on the same table. He cashed for 40 some odd dollars, and instead of sending me back the money, he went to a cash table

HIS "DEFENSE" IS NULL AND VOID!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    and let me further mention... that he cashed in this ACR tourney... we were both ITM, on the same table. He cashed for 40 some odd dollars, and instead of sending me back the money, he went to a cash table

HIS "DEFENSE" IS NULL AND VOID!
    OK, it wasn't a case of favorites, from your post it looked as if he just logged off without updating you, I did not realize all of that other stuff took place, I will change it back.

If someone on this forum is getting staked and winning my advice is to not touch them with a 10ft pole. Its a pretty common process that happens over and over. Some guy wins a couple of games, then people stake him and he wins some more money. They then get loud and boisterous in chat about how good they are. They start to believe the hype that they are on the fast track to becoming pro. Then they start to lose, still believing that they are too good to lose they take stakes/loans of anyone who will listen. They take on debt in hopes of paying off other debt they have. Eventually it all catches up with them and they leave.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    he owed me like 2k pts said he would pay back tuesday, said he now has a job to support his poker habit.... I always try to see the best in people, im sure he intends to do good, but if the world lived off intentions and not actions world would either be perfect or destroyed, ne way i told him not to worry about points till he is all good, I dont like publicly talking about privated situations in between two people is why i have not mentioned this before, but since ya asked ya he owes :-\

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i don't understand why people wanna scam, this world has gone to hell, can't trust anyone anymore!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I can see ur point here. It is easy to fall into such a vicious cycle and some people may have carried "other that honorable" intentions from the beginning, but not everyone is going to resort to such measures. There are some of us honorable players left. I just took out my first loan on this site and can say that it will be paid back come hell or high water.
    "Honor among thieves" is how I see it. I only play poker to steal the pots from the fish (same as most of us here) If I want to stay in the "shark" pool I understand that I must respect the balance and honor my debts.
    I don't know if my mentality and outlook has fell from what is considered the "norm" now-a-days, so my only advice would be to loan based on character not just the strength in a players game.

lolz at the .org team comment.

But, that should be even easier to collect then. The other member of the team should get LC to pay of all his debts here, or really don't see how yall can keep him on your team there. Just wat I think.

So from wat I see.

Jlynn 2k in points for like forever. I know cuz she told me like forever ago

and Poke All the $$$$ from last stake after he lost his first game and went MIA.

Anyone else have debt should speak now.

Double lol at the .org comment. We just accepted him yesterday or the day before, and just found out about this an hour ago.

Zab
    As I told Poke:

Ok it's pretty clear I need to make a 'scammer' wall, might have been scammed, owes me points....

Just not sure what to do or how it should look yet
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    As I told Poke:

Ok it's pretty clear I need to make a 'scammer' wall, might have been scammed, owes me points....

Just not sure what to do or how it should look yet
    Git em zab. Git em all!!!!

Just take my red list from all the big traders LOLZ bet you most the same names are on it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast