Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62940.08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

never ever loan me in shark

hi guys ,i am member here for almost a year and when ever i asked anyone please for me dont shark me,i always late on shark,since i dont have a way for getting points from offer or buy it,all i can do is sell poker stars money and sometime that is pain in ass,but still some times need some 100 points or some small amount in market but i made myself a promiss never loan anyone in shark or get a shark loan
    thanks in advance

why can't you just buy points???

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    why can't you just buy points???
    i am from iran,so we dont have credit card or paypal even dont work for us,so i am doomed

damn, that sucks. If I were to visit what do I need to bring to pay for stuff there

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    hi guys ,i am member here for almost a year and when ever i asked anyone please for me dont shark me,i always late on shark,since i dont have a way for getting points from offer or buy it,all i can do is sell poker stars money and sometime that is pain in ass,but still some times need some 100 points or some small amount in market but i made myself a promiss never loan anyone in shark or get a shark loan
    thanks in advance
    This goes against every single thing Zab has done to make loaning safe for members. There is no protection on market loans. Your statement here should say "don't ever loan me in the market, only loan me in the loanshark." So my advice to anyone reading this would be DON'T EVER LOAN HADIINA IN THE MARKETPLACE...DON'T LOAN ANYONE IN THE MARKETPLACE.

PokerOwned Master
    damn, that sucks. If I were to visit what do I need to bring to pay for stuff there
    you should bring cash baby,your cash is welcome here alot

PokerOwned Demi-God
    take an assault riffle lmao
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    This goes against every single thing Zab has done to make loaning safe for members. There is no protection on market loans. Your statement here should say "don't ever loan me in the market, only loan me in the loanshark." So my advice to anyone reading this would be DON'T EVER LOAN HADIINA IN THE MARKETPLACE...DON'T LOAN ANYONE IN THE MARKETPLACE.
    buddy when i am asking for 100 or 150 point it in no loan,it is a hook up,who the fk get 100 loan?that is like 20 cent,i assume i have more than credit with people,when i have point i hook up everyone,and please dont make this thread personal.if u dont like giving away 100 point just say no to that person,simple enough i think

Quote Originally Posted by hadiina View Post
    buddy when i am asking for 100 or 150 point it in no loan,it is a hook up,who the fk get 100 loan?that is like 20 cent,i assume i have more than credit with people,when i have point i hook up everyone,and please dont make this thread personal.if u dont like giving away 100 point just say no to that person,simple enough i think
    Lmao, so what you are really saying is....I no longer want to get loans in the loanshark that I have to pay back...I just want people to give me 100 points here or 150 points there in the marketplace that I don't have to pay back. I'm not making anything personal, you are stating that you don't want to have to work to pay back points that get loaned to you. That's fine don't take out loans, but don't beg for free points either.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    Lmao, so what you are really saying is....I no longer want to get loans in the loanshark that I have to pay back...I just want people to give me 100 points here or 150 points there in the marketplace that I don't have to pay back. I'm not making anything personal, you are stating that you don't want to have to work to pay back points that get loaned to you. That's fine don't take out loans, but don't beg for free points either.
    next time i fked u in client,i do it with happiness not guilt,and get fk out of this thread,i fked all you guys in one week for 300k,i know how u guys feels

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast