Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greengiant and chipmonster trade gone bad....

Me and chipmonster agreed on a trade and I went out and bought a 117$ walmart gift card and I sent it to him for 110$ ACR funds. The problem is I have not gotten my ACR yet and support for ACR has told me multiple times that Chipmonster's ACR name did not send me any transfers at all( none pending either. And chipmonster has been responding to me and support is telling him supposively that the funds can take up to 24 hours to hit my account( support told him this multiple times). I have never had this happen before in the history of poker. So @Chipmonster can you please respond here because support has told me 3 times that no funds at all were sent to my account or are in limbo going to my account. I don't see how chipmonster could have sent the funds if I haven't gotten the 110 ACR yet. Chipmonster you also have already the 117$ walmart card so now at this time I am out of 117$ and have not gotten the 110$ poker funds yet. Chipmonster is keeping contact with me currently and I hope this gets worked out. I just don't understand why I haven't gotten the funds yet and chipmonster swears he sent the funds and support 100% is telling me there has not been any attempts to send me 110 acr.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Pro
    This is why the Background Check feature exists...

Good luck. I honestly hope you get your funds.

Hey chipmonster I am tired and am going to bed within an hour... You are on Pokerowned right now sir, so is acr support telling you the same thing still? I am just curious because this is so weird as you say you sent the funds and I have not gotten them yet and support told me for a 4th time that there is absolutely no transfer made or pending to my acr account and you told me that support told you that the 110$ you say you sent is being processed. I don't see why support is telling us 2 totally different things. I hoep we get this figured out because this is very weird.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

This does not sound right. I was trying to help but I didn't get any response. I hope you get this worked out but honestly if support tells you that there were no transfers sent I would pretty much believe support. Anyway hopefully you will get it all worked out by tomorrow. This does not look so good right now but you can see what happens tomorrow transfers don't usually take more than 30 minutes.

Well it has been a little over 3 hours now since he said he sent the acr to my account. Support is still saying same thing and my account balance is still at 0.03 cents ;(

Just doesn't look good ..right noww

Hey chipmonster the funds have yet to hit my acr account just to let you know. Dude I don't know how you could have sent the acr chipmonster. This sucks, i' out of 117$ walmart giftcard now. I have only been scammed 1 time.

This sucks - FYI Support would know if any transfer was pending. Can you see if the Walmart card still has a balance on it? At the very least if it does then maybe you guys can call this a wash. Hope this gets resolved.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I am very sorry to hear about this, i got took by a chipmonster in 2014 http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...ter-28557.html

No there is no balance on the walmart giftard. Wow Chipmonster really had me go to walmart and get 117$ WGC and all to pretend that he sent me the ACR, this is what had to have happened. There is no way that he sent me the funds. Wow, wow, wow and it is my fault for putting so much trust with a member. Chipmonster when you see this please contact me. I dont know what else to think other than I was scammed by you chipmonster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast