Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66130.36

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Killeraces can i have my bcp funds now???????????????????

AROUND 3 HOURS AGO I TRADED 60lock for 25bcp,thinking this guy was legit and me being new here,i sent him the funds first,after lock tells me it apptoved killer tells me that he got locked out of his account and cant verify lol bs by the way,after him stalling he finally tells me that customer support let him know thsat i infact did deposit the funds,and now 3 hours later he logged off.

Survey Master
    1st of all bad move man. youre new hes new shouldve never did the deal. what you shouldve done is find someone for an escrow like myself whom is a trusted member here. then you both ship and theres no worries. wouldve charged a small fee but why not pay a small fee to ensure you do not get ripped off? then if either of you refused to ship the deal would be off and nobody loses anything

PokerOwned Veteran
    yes tommy my mistake,i even asked him to do it because im new herelol,but thats ok,if he doesnt pay he will be recognized for a scumbag at only $60 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    1st of all bad move man. youre new hes new shouldve never did the deal. what you shouldve done is find someone for an escrow like myself whom is a trusted member here. then you both ship and theres no worries. wouldve charged a small fee but why not pay a small fee to ensure you do not get ripped off? then if either of you refused to ship the deal would be off and nobody loses anything
    I agree. You should have been wary when you were offered such a great deal. $60 Lock for $25 BCP.... Where do I sign up? In all seriousness though, I hope this is resolved.

He just joined 9/23. I think this sucks and I hope he does pay you, good luck.
    I am on alot so if you ever want to ask me about anyone before a trade feel free, I cant guarantee anything but I see alot and can let you know if there is a reason for concern.

PokerOwned Veteran

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks poofy,ill do that next time,meanwhie ill contact lock

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTACK View Post
    thanks poofy,ill do that next time,meanwhie ill contact lock
    its worth a try, good luck.

Mama Didnt raise no fool. This guy beg me and bubble chat me none stop for 4 hour none stop last night to sell hiim BCP for some BS credit visa card. He told me he will give the card number and on and on and on. 20 for 25 then paypal etc...any funding there is he is willing to trade for BCP. MAMA DIDNT RAISE NO FOOL.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

yo blackstack i feel bad for you man. why dont you set up 2k points in the market place and i'll give it to you. its not much but i only have 4k. i give you half of my points.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast