Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

PokerOwned Master

Post joshtheking=no trust!

So, Dont know exactly when this moron joshy last showed up here but it seemed very much that when he did he had 2 much backup and trust from others for someone owing me 18k that was due june 1st LAST YEAR btw

Guy thinks hes super awsome or some shit but cant afford to buy 18k and give them 2 me, well thats tottally fine but then dont show up anymore, and just leave. People like this have or should have no right 2 be here ... Do it like WCandT (also owes me 10k) and dont pay but accually leave.
    Joshy boy even told me to fucking leave him alone after he said he will pay but in small steps and will never have 18k @ once, after i didnt feel like dirt enought to go collect stupid 18k in 200 pts @ a time well i guess he decided if i dont take it how he gives it i shall not have it lmfao...

Overall dont trade this moron if its not a safe trade

guy should just leave this place if he cant even come up with 18k pts lol

And so not aeveryone thinks im making this post for the points (after over a year like wtf do i give on them) , id rather have him leave and not pay and even if he does pay this thread will stay no place here for skunks end of storry

Thanks for Reading next time you see the moron tell him 2 leave

This is interesting and I hope Josh tries to make this right........

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    This is interesting and I hope Josh tries to make this right........
    Well it was 18k payback for an 8k loan and about a month or so, so incase he is not planing on paying me 120k intrest there is 0 way to make it -RIGHT-.. and as said id rather have him out here then those 18k. but thats sadly not my desicion

lol you loaned him 8k for 18k payback so you are upset that he has ripped you off instead of the other way around?
    If someone needs an 8k loan they have issues, and them agreeing to interest that is more than double the amount of the loan should be a sign. In the future don't loan in market.
    Last edited by Poof; 07-30-2014 at 06:40 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    No im not upset about the ripoff or whatever you wanna call it im upset that hes still around, i dont give a fkc as already said about the pts that he isnt paying.

But whats annoying is that he is here and still given respect

joshtheking did go away and had a new name nightmare31.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

lol Josh the king had the nerve to call me a troll lol./ Poor kid can't payback loans ..... good riddence!

Quote Originally Posted by Poof View Post
    lol you loaned him 8k for 18k payback so you are upset that he has ripped you off instead of the other way around?
    If someone needs an 8k loan they have issues, and them agreeing to interest that is more than double the amount of the loan should be a sign. In the future don't loan in market.
    lmao TK failed to mention that part in the original post.................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things