Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

jonny696 .. DO NOT TRUST this guy !!!

After several great trades with jonny696 he burned me ! jonny696 always had the points to buy FTP or PS money from me, deals were always good. Then jonny696 and I made several trades on day .. then the BIG one.

Due to a "giltch" with marketplace and my own stupidity ... insurance wasn't an option.

Today, finally jonny696 appeared on the PO chat .. after several attemps to chat with him, both private and open, jonny696 disappeared.

" <PooffyFooffy> @BigBadJohn: I wonder if that is the same jonny that burnt acetoo "

Between acetoo and I, one of us would always help jonny696 out. So yes PooffyFooffy it is jonny696 that burned acetoo also.

So, I am out a few bucks, oh well life goes on. But I can tell all of you PO members to NEVER trust jonny696 !!!!

Survey Master
    how many of these threads are we gonna have to read before you guys finally learn? glitch in marketplace???? do not release ever until you recieve funds. and do not send funds if they do not escrow.

if you have them escrow the points then once you send the funds they release. if they do not release the funds you can dispute the transaction. you will not get your funds but zab will give you the points. as long as you can provide proof you send the funds.

its very easy to do deals here and if done correctly there is 0 chance of being scammed. no matter how many trades youve done with an individual always use the same protocol

PokerOwned Master
    lol this the 1 of 2 guys that got me BEFORE the secure market place was here ... everyone was holding up to him believing he`s story while i had proof and he didnt then a few days later someone else gets scammed ... kinda funny

anyways he`s an ass

Zab
    Due to a "giltch" with marketplace and my own stupidity ... insurance wasn't an option.

There's no glitch in the market place
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

MarketPlace is 100% safe once points are in ESCROW............

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

imo there is a difference with this transaction than the normal ones we see, BBJ has been dealing with jonny for over a year now, there is a bit of trust you build up in this situation.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Regardless...

1. Use the Marketplace , follow the directions !!!

2. Don't do something stupid like what I did in the Marketplace !!

3. Don't trust jonny696 !!

4. Zab is always right !!

Zab
    What did he do exactly?

He hasn't done anything since November here
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

YES i remember jonny from long ago too, and saw that he was back lately,..he did have a deaaling with acetoo, then acetoo burned me also, and turned bad too lol... SORRY for u tho BBJ, hope u get it back somehow...

PokerOwned Moderator
    Zab .. Marketplace was setup. I made the mistake of sending the $$ first as per jonny696 request. (we have done many good deals before ). I have never seen the points, when I looked at the deal in Marketplace there was no options to collect, points were not in escrow .. I probably screwed up by clicking something I shouldn't of.

Thank-you Zab for those points jonny696 did have. I will use them to buy Raffle tickets, maybe I can recoup more of my loss. You can delete this thread if you wish. If jonny696 ever re-appears here again, I will post in chat " Do No Deal with jonny696, He has burned me and a few others ! "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast