Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

jdixon0631, SA39A are bad debt.

So, thought I'd fill you guys in on some bad debt and some tidbits of info.

First off jdixon0631:

jdixon0631 4666 pts loan due 1/11/12 (Market Loan)

jdixon0631 5000 01-01-2012 05:42 PM 01-06-2012 05:42 PM 6354 DEFAULT (Shark Loan)

First off, considering this guy was all high and mighty when he was 70k ahead in client he turned out to be a real pos. One of the reason why i jumped on him when he was bad mouthing Gimme. Gimme may be late at times but, is not an asshole like jdixon. He was on tonight talking all kinds of shit and bragging that he'll be on w/ his GF account now and that I lend to her as well. You sir are a piece of shit and I hope when u come on as your new account on here, u will name yourself aptly.

1. If you are this asshole's GF, LMK and I'll write off your debt to me as well and be done w/ it.
    2. Zab if you are reading this, I hope you did not award those disputed pts to this idiot, as you had said in that thread, you would give the pts to me. I'm hoping that gimme got the pts back.
    3. This idiot has left me negative feedback Zab, and as it is only 1%, I would still like it removed if that is at all possible. TY

OK now onto another liar. SA39A

SA39A 11k pts loan due 12/12 TY and GL

This loan has been forever late. I've talk to the person numerous times and it's never I'll pay you something or lil now. Always later later. He promised to buy pts this pass Monday but, that never came thru and no communication whatsoever. He's not near the asshole that jdixon was, but still as I see him always looking for loans still thought you all should know that, he's a liar as well.

Just a Point of note. I have a lot of ppl that are late or just have never paid. I never get upset or hound them as long as they let me know and are good to their word. There are others that have had unfortunate situations and can not pay. I never worry bout these ppl. It's just life. But, for this asshole jdixon and this liar SA39A I have no remorse for you 2. GL in what you do and I hope Karma pays u 2 back in spades.

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    good to know cookies...never loan to these two ppl, if others come up please let me know =)

PokerOwned Pro
    karma will jiz on their face later thats for damn sure.

PokerOwned God
    Thanks for the warning, I will be careful...

I HATE SCAMMERS.....DIE....Karma will get you....maybe today tommorw or 10 years from now....it will happen

Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz View Post
    karma will jiz on their face later thats for damn sure.
    They might like this. LOLZ

PokerOwned Moderator CloudyMinded's Avatar
    lmao cookies...

karma will get them all!!!!!!! escaipially donaldmega!...

Zab
    I fixed the feedback and wont make him the winner
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Just wow, and tbh not that much surprises me anymore, but jdixon has been here forever.
    Good luck getting your points back Chip.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast