Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jdixon

PokerOwned Pro
    sorry needing 2 points asap lol sorry

Corporal
    Every loan I gave rocket was in market so I trusted him and helped him so he would not default. I just needed some help an d he had no trust with me

Corporal
    1 loan was 10445 so was 6k alot

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jdixon0631 View Post
    Every loan I gave rocket was in market so I trusted him and helped him so he would not default. I just needed some help an d he had no trust with me
    i kind of agree with jdixion., when you need help he gave you rckt, maybe 6k was alot, you should have at least counteroffer and said jdix i can give you 3 or 4k vice versa, but myself and a few have help you out rckt when you was dead broke

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im with u jdixon... rcket was wrong in this deal.. when he needed it he took it right away

Yea you should of helped him out a little, maybe if 6k was alot...you should of done 3-4k at least...only b.c when you ask for a loan he helpeed you out and you didnt return the favor....but the bad feedback thing was fuked up.

PokerOwned God
    He needed the full 6k or he was going to default on a loan , so 3k or 4k wouldn't have been enough if i would of offered it. And how can you put bad feedback on a loan that someone paid early? especially for 10k points?

#NiggasInParis

Corporal
    When i helped rckt he needed 5044 so he wouldnt default on loan in market. So 6k was too much in market. Deal was I TRUSTED rckt, but he had no trust in me. Regardless of how many points anyone had. I HELPED him. He could not return the favor.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jdixon0631 View Post
    When i helped rckt he needed 5044 so he wouldnt default on loan in market. So 6k was too much in market. Deal was I TRUSTED rckt, but he had no trust in me. Regardless of how many points anyone had. I HELPED him. He could not return the favor.
    you gave me 10k loan for 4 days out of the 60k points u had= 16.5% ... u wanted 6k of my 20k = 30% for 7 days. huge difference man. had i had 60k and u wanted 10k ida loaned it to u for 4 days like u did me.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would agree with you rckt if there was a lot of client action going on now but there isn't no big games max you need is like 10k to play it's kinda rude to shut people out when they need some help when they really stepped up and helped you out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast