Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Jayyy27 Problems With Stake

I staked Jayyy27 $29.10 Yesterday to play 3 tourneys.
    The Stake Thread Can Be Found Here - http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26/jayyy27-23490.html
    As you can see I staked him in
    the $11 2.5gtd.
    the $6r 2kgtd.
    And the $5.50 500gtd.

I asked Jay prior to putting the thread up what he'd like to play and he said anything holdem. I created the thread and originally had the $5.50 300gtd in place of the 500gtd. jay said the 500gtd would be better value so why dont we change it to that. I said fine done. And I changed it. He also stated he would play the 10pm 6r instead of the 7pm one because you got 2500chips to start. Again better value. I said all good. Gl.

I also stated in the thread id like hands and results posted as i would not be at home to rail most of the evening. ( nothing posted by him)

Well he went out in the $11 79th or something. Ok cool. hes got two more tourneys to play later tonight.all good.

Well i get to my gfs around the time the 10pm 6r is about to start. Dont see jay in it so i bubble him. He tells me he played the 7pm one and lost and played the 300gtd and lost that too and hes about to jump in the 500gtd. I tell him thats not what we agreed upon. you used the unused buyin of the $6r to play a tourney without asking me? Ship back the $6 you should have left from the money. He then tells me he only has $5.66 left (? wtf did you play with my money?) and hed ship .34 on wed. (lol. you cant ship .34 cents) He does indeed ship the 5.66.

Ive liked jay since i became active here but this is way outa line. I thought everyone should know

Jfaive
    Last edited by jfaive; 11-07-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Survey Master
    wow. i gotta agree with jfaive here. if you agree to a stake, you agree to all terms. if terms are gonna be changed it is done by the staker. NOT the horse. you play the games you agreed upon. if you played games you did not agree upon you owe that money back to the staker. there is no if and or buts here. from what i read you owe him for the 6.60 rebuy that you werent supposed to play, and the 300gtd that you werent supposed to play. $12.10

we here at pokerowned see this shit too often. if you cannot make an agreement and stick to it because youre jonesin, then you dont need to play. agreements are made for reasons. how can you expect anyone to want to stake you if you cant listen?

sorry jayyy i like you but you in the wrong here
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    WOW, surprised to see this...Thought Jay was a straight up and professional acting PO member

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sorry to hear about this jfaive ur a good guy to deal with!

uhh.....if this were a car salesman trying to sell me the car, i would call it a switcha roo.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    i still dont get why people stake crum bums oh well i guess ppl are learning ever so slowly

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    shaking my fucking head lost every bit of respect had had for the guy thought he was legit and a good guy but really is a scammer in disguise
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    So when I get the money I will pay him back there's more to the story then that and I am not going to go into it. Thanks though for ruining my good graces with all the other people I have worked with. Funny I remember a lot of people That wanted to stake me I will payit back if I don't make it. I guess that never got brought up did it Jaive. Amyway what ever is the balance minus the 5.66 I shipped to him I will asap. I'm not a scammer never have been misuderstanding that you want to make a big deal about. That's cool when I do come up again for all those posting negative stuff about me which isn't true you'll get nothing. Thanks and have a great day.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jayyy27 View Post
    So when I get the money I will pay him back there's more to the story then that and I am not going to go into it. Thanks though for ruining my good graces with all the other people I have worked with. Funny I remember a lot of people That wanted to stake me I will payit back if I don't make it. I guess that never got brought up did it Jaive. Amyway what ever is the balance minus the 5.66 I shipped to him I will asap. I'm not a scammer never have been misuderstanding that you want to make a big deal about. That's cool when I do come up again for all those posting negative stuff about me which isn't true you'll get nothing. Thanks and have a great day.
    how can you expect them to come up with anything but negative stuff if you dont post the other side of the story...you cant just expect your good nature to stay like it if someone posts something like this that isnt true post its not true and why, with the current influx of scammers you can understand why people are reacting like this, personally ikm staying neutral until i see proof that one or the other is right, but from the ops post you certainly do not look like the one in the right here jay
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    i still dont get why people stake crum bums oh well i guess ppl are learning ever so slowly
    I dont really wanna take a side, but I love that someone used the phrase "crum bums" here.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast