Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Jaytodd28 please follow through with your end of the bargain going on 24 hours now

I wont state it but want to give you time to complete your end of our bargain..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Ok JayTodd28 the deal was 200 juicy for 100 PayPal.. I sent right away yesterday and you said you sent.. I never got the Juicy and you logged off and havent been on since..

This is NOT COOL..

FIX THIS RIGHT AWAY!! As we have done several deals in the past!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I hope you were not scammed. I have done many trades with JayTodd in the past and trust him a lot. I am guessing that it is just a big misunderstanding that he will fix when he gets back on.

would be very interested in hearing jays response to this cuz hes such a long term member with a pretty spotless record i HOPE upon hope ure not just being an ass roy
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    would be very interested in hearing jays response to this cuz hes such a long term member with a pretty spotless record i HOPE upon hope ure not just being an ass roy
    the fuck? lol im jays homie but roys not being an ass, u dont even know who your talkin to. Guys got plenty of money and does a ton of good trades. guy posts a thread about being scammed and then gets shitted on? unreal

Quote Originally Posted by dpadgett1 View Post
    the fuck? lol im jays homie but roys not being an ass, u dont even know who your talkin to. Guys got plenty of money and does a ton of good trades. guy posts a thread about being scammed and then gets shitted on? unreal
    i also know what this guy is like when he runs on tilt and starts trolling the shit out of everything and as it stands no one has been proven to have scammed/been scammed yet

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Cant you reverse paypal?

pretty much this, i think it will all work out though i dont see him as a scammer...

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    i also know what this guy is like when he runs on tilt and starts trolling the shit out of everything and as it stands no one has been proven to have scammed/been scammed yet
    thats not this roy thats the other roy.. lol this guy ive never heard him talk shit to anyone. hes an older dude

thats not this roy thats the other roy.. lol this guy ive never heard him talk shit to anyone. hes an older dude
    then i retract my comment...its late im tired n i thought was the other roy...2 many fkin roys lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast