Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

PokerOwned Veteran

jaytodd28 and dalsue214

they screwed me. Jaytodd28 told me to buy 2000 amazon since he had a huge payday coming and told me dalsue214 would by the amazon.. These are two pretty decent people so I was shocked when Jaytodd told me he didnt have any money and that dalsue would not buy any..

Done with poker and done with people like this that tell you to buy something then SCREW YOU!!!

SO SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    they screwed me. Jaytodd28 told me to buy 2000 amazon since he had a huge payday coming and told me dalsue214 would by the amazon.. These are two pretty decent people so I was shocked when Jaytodd told me he didnt have any money and that dalsue would not buy any..

Done with poker and done with people like this that tell you to buy something then SCREW YOU!!!

SO SICK OF THIS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since you said you thought they were decent people maybe there is more to the story than they are letting. Shit does hasppen. But thast does suck. I mean shit AMAZON has no value outside of here at POKEROWNED. Bow up and it will all be fine.
    I suck at Poker. You suck at Life. Swallow That...

Survey Master
    Are you retarded? I never said I would buy shit and you won't force me to buy anything. Also, this is the first time that I heard I would even buy any Amazon from you? Next time come to me first... good luck in life.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

Why would you come out of pocket $2k for amazon, can't anyone buy amazon?
    What was the purpose of this transaction?

TON is Gone.
    WTF? This doesn't make ANY sense. It's like THIS..... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...bbs-24036.html

...never happened.

Or THIS.... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...w-21255-2.html

...which lead to THIS lol ..... http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...-me-24439.html
    Last edited by TONelson; 02-07-2016 at 05:55 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I for one am shocked that a high volume deal involving people on the internet went wrong.