Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62147.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    ive added another 500 points intrest he is now 2 days late bringing it to 14k i have done this 7 and a half hours after midnight my time zone which should be mmore than fair to cover the time zone difrence

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    you're gonna be rich if you get paid bb. i can't wait for you to come give away your chips in client

PokerOwned Master
    lol jcolee forgot to update thread but he paid me 5k last night makeing it 9k but he hasntpaid me any more since and its 13 hours ater midnight my time so ive brung it up to 9k but i have 25k points curently so aint to fused at this stage just means more intrest for me plus im on holiday for a week so i can only update the amount he owes me day by day so if he choses not o pay for another week all it means is 3500+ intrest for me so beter think of paying soon lol and just to let you all know hes 4 days late i think all togeahor so far so no one loan him atm cos he cant even pay me back yet lol and specially not in market

PokerOwned Master
    it has been 8 days since ive updated the interest on loan and this thread disappointed to be honest i thort that there would be no need to add the intrest by the day on my tablet and i thort i could just leave it to him to pay back because he was so late as it is but its clear that wasnt the case so ive added 7 days intrest because im being genrous which is 3500 bringing it to 13k and im extreamly disapointed considering i expected to log on with it there by now

PokerOwned Master
    10 days since updated thread nothings been paird so thats another 5k intrest ive mad a lump sum of 18k you can pay but i have also put the option of paying in instalments of 3 lots of 6k i cant contact you cos your inox is full ive kept it rather quiet as a favour but you are weeks late and most people would have set up a complaint thread on you and made it more clear to stay away you should payback atleast 6k of it cos takeing advantage of a member that trusted you aint that nice is it?

Survey Master
    i think its safe to say youre not gettin paid. thats why you never loan in market

PokerOwned Master
    yea well jason is a known member and i thort trusted he has paid 5k of so far so i give hiim that and i have been late paying my debts plenty in the past but he could atleast have the deacentcy to update thread and his situation and why he hasnt paid and when he plans to pay

Is it me or have we read this story before?

PokerOwned Master
    3 days since updated bringing it to 19,500 or 3 lots of 8500

PokerOwned Master
    sorey i mean 6500

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast