Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66696.82

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

itrade vs lucky1982

I saw lucky1982's thread so i contacted him to do a trade, my 1200 points for 12 on lock. After i put points in escrow he said he sent and that i can release. Well, i didnt release because i didnt see the money in my lock account. He then told me that i could trust him and that i can release , well never having traded with him i wanted to wait for my lock to come 1st. While waiting he kept telling me to release and awhile go's by then he says if i dont want to release to forget the trade all while my lock hasnt shown up in my account. I still have not released escrow and still do not have lock so this trade to me is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by itrade View Post
    I saw lucky1982's thread so i contacted him to do a trade, my 1200 points for 12 on lock. After i put points in escrow he said he sent and that i can release. Well, i didnt release because i didnt see the money in my lock account. He then told me that i could trust him and that i can release , well never having traded with him i wanted to wait for my lock to come 1st. While waiting he kept telling me to release and awhile go's by then he says if i dont want to release to forget the trade all while my lock hasnt shown up in my account. I still have not released escrow and still do not have lock so this trade to me is dead.
    this is what tells me that he didnt send the funds, ure not just gunna say forget the trade ive youve already sent the money, you are not in the wrong here, as soon as you are able hit the dispute button in mkt to get your funds back
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

He told me he cancelled the trade and to release the points to you.

Quote Originally Posted by itrade View Post
    Always trade to cookies to avoid these kinds of problems IMHO

Elite PokerOwned Member
    if this is indeed the case very good job on your part.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Always trade to cookies to avoid these kinds of problems IMHO
    come down off your high prices

PokerOwned Veteran
    you did the right thing by not releasing the points good job.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    lets see the cancel email imo

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    This is hearsay.

It looks like Lucky is at it again. He is a real piece of work. Are we sure he is not somebody else. I just wonder myself sounds like speedyt to me. Pooffy seems to have him under control. NOT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast