Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Selling for same price as Zab???

If you goto redeems Zab is selling for same price as a couple of ya so why would anyone deal with you when we can buy off zab for same price????? Thats just silly to try and sell for same price. good luck cause you adds will up for a while if your not willing to drop p[rices count on not selling any BCP..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well the fact is that people are willing to pay 575. i guess the reason is that when you do a redeem with zab you may not get ur funds for a while, for example if you put ur redeem in at 10pm you probably will not get it untill what 9am the next day.while i am okay with that, a lot of people do not want to qiat. so if you want to do a redeem but know that it will likely be awhile before zab is back on why not just by it from someone else and get it instantly?

I believe you've hit the nail on the head with that, nab.

Some people are just not willing to wait.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I believe you've hit the nail on the head with that, nab.

Some people are just not willing to wait.
    honestly it wouldnt surprise me to hear that someone paid higher than zabs price in order to get their money quicker. some people just do not see the value in their points.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    honestly it wouldnt surprise me to hear that someone paid higher than zabs price in order to get their money quicker. some people just do not see the value in their points.
    How much are points worth?