Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Inquiring about a stake

So, I really want to stop playing the 1.50' SNG's and move up to the 3 or 5$ ones without putting my BR in jeopardy. I only want to play this on BCP skin, nowere else. I would be interested in who would be offering this and the terms, so if you are interested then please post in this thread or bubble me and we can see what we can work out. I'm looking to run a minimum of 20 of these games. Below you can find my results of my month of SNG's. I'd also be willing to play in the MTT's here, and I'd be willing to offer the m/u and we can work out the %'s and finalize them in the thread.

imgur: the simple image sharer
    imgur: the simple image sharer

I can show pokertracker results upon request if you are serioulsy inquiring.

Thx, GL/HF @ the tables.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im just curious as to what pokertracker is and do you by chance know if bcp has a HUD i can use?

Some mod can please close this when they get a chance. I'm not longer interested in playing on BCP anymore so I just won't do this.
    Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by 10th View Post
    im just curious as to what pokertracker is and do you by chance know if bcp has a HUD i can use?
    man, just google pokertracker 4. its a program, you buy it, you get a license, and it's awesome. it's worth every penny if you are serious about trying to win in online poker. it makes decisions and results and leak fixes/analysis super simple.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 10th View Post
    Any HUD you get for BCP will have to be the paid kind (although you can download the main products for 30 days free). Currently HEM2 (Holdem Manager) and PT (PokerTracker) both work for BCP.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    Any HUD you get for BCP will have to be the paid kind (although you can download the main products for 30 days free). Currently HEM2 (Holdem Manager) and PT (PokerTracker) both work for BCP.
    thanks so much for the information. which one is better hm2 or pokertracker? im gonna google search them