Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

I'm looking for 50-100 WPN for Amazon GC or Wal-mart GC or anything except paypal

I'm looking for 50-100 WPN for Amazon GC or Wal-mart GC or anything except paypal. If someone trustful here would trade with me I would give a nice rate of exchange.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Ok man i'll check that out tyty
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Why do you suggest that? Is Bitcoin a thing people trade for ? lol I know nothing about Bitcoin obviously

this looks like a gooder place for a stick-up
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    You can deposit bitcoin on WPN. Unfortunately, Amazon and Walmart don't get a very good exchange rate for bitcoin on Paxful or Localbitcoins, maybe 50 to 60 cents on the dollar.

I am buying Amazon currently @ .8. So I would give you $40-$80 ACR for your $50-$100 amazon. PM me if still looking.