Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

I'm again accepting PAYPAL, AMAZON. I got ACR and BCP FUNDS for TRADE.

Hey I got BCP and ACR funds available for trade if you are currently looking for some.

I am at the moment looking to trade for some PayPal funds. I will ONLY accept PayPal from people I have traded with before in he past, or If I personally know you on the site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM or Bubble me if you're looking to swap:

DO NOT waste my time and PM/Bubble me asking to trade if:

- If I don't know you

- I will ONLY accept PayPal, and AMAZON funds from probably 5% the members on this site.

- If your PO account is LESS than 6 months old

- Your have little to no trading history

- Have negative feedback in your trading/loaning section

- And finally If you don't plan on sending 1st then DON'T even bother PM'in me

* Not trying to be a dick but his is just what has to be done these days because too man degen noobs acting all wild on PO...lolz :P

***Again I have ACR and BCPfunds available for trade and if you're interested and/or looking t get funded onto your Poker account. I'm here for you! My rep is flawless on here and on 2+2, and have plenty of people that can vouch for me.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TrueOC; 05-19-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    What's your Amazon rate

Depends Not sure yet I got to see what I need at the moment and how much you are looking to swap.....

We can talk in bubble chat about that.

But right now I'm not in the mood to be talking shop, I'm about to start a session and grind the tables. We can talk trading and such tomorrow if you're still interested in trading.

I also accept Paypal MyCash cards..

These are my favorites ------>"ReLOADit Paks" (So I can load it to my Netspend or Serve account) Or Netspend Reload pak.

Vanilla reloads (If you can still find them with the code on the back---> Very rare and hard to find.

Also Maybe GDMP (Again if you can find them with the code on the back of them still)
    Last edited by TrueOC; 05-20-2015 at 12:14 AM.