Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64028.81

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I needed 9 points this morning for freeroll and never thought about how easy to quickly get a few points.. The videos are not plentiful right now but the lottery and posting in the forum are good quick ways to earn when u are short a few points. Thanks to all the guys on the chat for their tips on how to earn the 9 pts. I was about to set up for a loan for them til they saved me with their ideas. I've usually got an abundance of points so this was new for me. Thanks again pplz (0=

PokerOwned Veteren
    agreed on the videos, especially the radium videos (generally more than 1 to watch) which is a no brainer

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooffyfooffy View Post
    Can we p2p transfer on Bodog now?
    Not sure, but if you can, that's what I'll pay!

PokerOwned Master
    Tiarra, check your PM's - I messaged u something related to this thread...thx

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well guys, it looks like we will have to scratch the Paypal option for the time being. I tried to get my account going, but the system was incapable of handling a home address in Europe and a billing address in the USA. And now I cannot change my profile address or home country, so I cannot start an account. Has anyone ever tried to contact Paypal support? I would have had better luck trying to contact Bin Laden. I don't see an easy fix for this, as there is no solution for my problem in support, Paypal support does not respond to emails anymore, the telephone customer service operators read from a script, and the online support link gives me a message that says:

Help information isn't available in English yet. To access the Help Center, you'll need to change your language preference:

1. Log in to PayPal.
    2. Click Profile at the top of the page.
    3. Click Language Preferences under the Account Information column.
    4. Select a language form the drop-down list and click Save.
    5. Go back to the Help Center by clicking the Help link at the top of the page.

To change your language preference back to English, repeat the steps above and select U.S. English.
    Talk about frustrating. I just wasted an entire morning on this, and I see no way to fix it.

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    Hours of your life you will never get back!! I hate having to deal with any company's customer service department but it seems inevitable month after month when I have to call the cell phone co., the satellite co., the insurance co...etc. and do their jobs for them pretty much because nothing is ever how they say it will be and its up to me to call and make them make it right. I could go on and on but yeah customer support in general sucks no matter who you are dealing with it seems these days. Good luck with your Paypal mission.

makes me wonder if i can transfer stars cash though i wouldnt be cashing out im us player

Sergeant
    ru saying $20 amazon for u giving 10000 points?put me down

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Your math is a bit off Amber. 400 pts per dollar would be 8,000 points for $20 Amazon purchase. About this, I'm not sure it will work. First, $20 exactly is impossible. You will have to buy me something I want that is around $20 and we will prorate the points. Second, you have to ship the item to me in Spain, so this could pose a problem if you are purchasing in another country (send it as a gift perhaps?). Once I have received the item here in Spain, I will transfer the points for the cost of the item + shipping, at a rate of 400 pts. per dollar. I am looking for 1 person to try this once, and if all goes OK, I open the offer to everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12