Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

If LCDaBoss Owe You, Get Whats Yours HERE!

ATTENTION POKEYOURFACE AND PO!

Today is the day I have been waiting for to finally stop saying what im going to do and actually do it. I would like to pay back any money I owe people over situations that took place with me, past loans that are late, and hopefully start to slowly be able to be respected enough to just be tolerated around here once again.

Im not asking for full forgiveness at all. I just want to pay people back, be able to communicate on the forums and chat about poker, and be able to trade (and yes I will always go first from now on).

If zab does the wall of scammers upgrade I am even pushing for people who paid back to still be put on there just noting what was paid back or just the fact that it was paid back.

As far as staking I know people might not trust me enough to give me a stake and I am ok with this and fully understand. I am starting my own BR on BCP and will still give out stakes myself. Maybe earning my respect as a good running horse back.

Hopefully if I do start back trading there is no heros that think they should scam me because of my mistakes and be doing someone a favor, then you will still be in my shoes.

PokeYourFace - $25 BCP
    RaiseWinPotFold - Points (Please PM Me Correct Amount)
    JLynn171 - 2K Points
    JBD - Around 3k Points (One last PM with correct amount please)

Everyone this list contact me today to be paid ill be on pretty much all day, its 1:30 something in the morning so ima be sleep now and will be on all day around 10 am.

Anyone else who thinks they should be on this list PM me please.

Buying PO Points for my BCP, I will send first as long as I feel its no bull with it.

good for you lc ive always like you and been a fan im glad your doing the right thing
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

I can buy all your bcp at 450 per $1 LCD GL w/ your payments.

Banned
    Yeah LcdaBoss cool dude...hope everything get straightened out for ya boss

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I can buy all your bcp at 450 per $1 LCD GL w/ your payments.
    Alright im sure you are always around like usual so I will hit you up as soon as I get up and my deposit is gone through, doing moneygram.

PokerYourFace please pm me your bcp name.

I guess I am going to be the butt head. I do have to ask, you have been put on blast by many here and there have been a few posts about you owing tons on other forums.

I do remember when you owed someone about 3 months ago and I asked you in private how that was going and your response was mind my own business.

I do hope who you owe gets paid back that is always a start.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    I guess I am going to be the butt head. I do have to ask, you have been put on blast by many here and there have been a few posts about you owing tons on other forums.

I do remember when you owed someone about 8 months ago and I asked you in private how that was going and your response was mind my own business.

I do hope who you owe gets paid back that is always a start.
    In my original post I think I made it clear that I understand that this is a start, and ptp you can read the thread and see what it was about, I ran a stake and didnt post bust hands, so I need to give back the stake money which is under $10, and im going to head over there and do that also with this thread. 2+2 is all members linking to the ptp or here at po.

I have handled hundreds of dollars of just po members here with no complaints, I kind of came to a hard point this summer, I will admit it hasnt been a good one, I admit that I make mistakes and there is no excuse, but honestly think I need like Gamblers Anonymous or something, seriously. Smh

Banned
    I also dont know where "owing tons" come in, I think all my debts together will be under $75, actually $50. But have done stakes and trades for way more.

Banned
    Ok, so no replies to this thread from people owed, have sent out pms.

BCP: d0114r5n53n53
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast