Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PokerOwned Veteran
    i didnt grind up 21.00 n profit they were used in games ..

stake was 11.00
    run any way i wanted
    said to focus on 25.gtd or whatever i was able to buy n for 5 days
    its lasted 3 days till last mmt n busted

i did an awsome run over dble his org stake i played n mtts ...so for 11.00 he was part of over 20.00 n games for 11.00
    dont get better than that

and 4 real i bet i cashed 300 gtd then he wouldnt have changed his idea

so yea ok lol
    i dont owe him any thing 5 days or bust

i busted but he was 50/50 n more than 11.00
    n i pay evey 1 no late paybacks ever so who says i m late need to provide the loaner or
    yea

cant believe how many loans ive repaid n not 1 person came here yet n had my back

or any 1 i know 4 that matter

PokerOwned Veteran
    act prbly 26.00 n games was no profit . profit didnt exist till day 5 period

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Its cute that you wrote THE EXACT SAME THING on the other thread accusing you of owing.

But Im sure your right about IDoThisFor - clearly his plan was to give you $11 and never get it back. He's been planning this for YEARS!
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I know a guy...
    +1 I really would love to have a PokerOwned hitman that could garnish their paychecks, welfare checks, or social security checks. The karma will ultimately come around to bite the ones in the right place at the right time and they will get it back ten fold.
    Last edited by NateVest; 05-11-2014 at 06:40 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    awesome quality in the rail thread, i wonder why people are suspicious lol. degens gonna degen, you and pray4spades need to be buddies
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP_TOSS View Post
    act prbly 26.00 n games was no profit . profit didnt exist till day 5 period
    ure missing the point

the reason your backer (uno the guys money you were playing with) got suspicious is because of the way you just stopped posting in the thread when u were "losing" if u stop making posts in a stake thread then the backer has every right to question and im sorry but an money u make that is over the original stake is profit whether the amount of time for the stake is up or not

in future this begs as a warning to backers dont do stakes that last over a certain amount of days do stakes for single tourneys to start with until u know/trust the guy it prevents them coming up with shitty excuses like this
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    LOL ooohhhhh FLIP!!!! Im not taking sides but I do want to point out the fact that you've been a member since 2011 and you've only made 166 posts since you joined lol that's less than 5 posts a month! I just find that funny, you use the "member since 2011" card a lot but what are you actually contributing to this community??
    "If one wishes to become the master of an art he must transcend technique so that the art becomes an artless art growing out of the subconscious"

what sprocket said, I didn't like at all. Staking someone thats really good at Earning money in tourneys isn't stupid. And here's 5 reasons why:

1. You don't have to sit through a 4 hour tourney on days you don't have time to.

2.You obviously picked a good staker so chances are your going to make money

3.Your making a good name for yourself on here.

4.Your making someones day but allowing them to play if they are broke

5.You a pimp, cause u got $$$ to blow.

We all realize that most of us have $$$ and have outside ways of making $$$. If someone asks you for a stake they obviously had recently lost their deposits and may be broke for a night, but by no means does that make them a begging broke ass. I am all for staking and enjoy doing it if i got some extra funds. So, if someone needs a stake , remember that day you are broke they ain't gonna give you shit. ur benifiting from it mostly anyways. Stop being so greedy! As for this whole deal with IDoThisFor and FlipToss. I know IDoThisFor got ripped in some way. Dude has won me $$ on a stake i gave him and i know that he didn't stake for the profit otherwise he'd just play himself (%40 ITM). Some of us play and may owe debts for a few days but as for me and alot of others ur investment is more than likely good.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456