Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

I want to sell some Carbon for greendot,,

IF any1 wants to buy some carbon,, i woild like some cash on my greendot card now.i would like to get between 30 and 60 of it sold,, before we cant transfer anymore on the 1st of november. SO IF any1 intersted, please PM me and we have to do very soon, like by tmorrrow or the 30th of october the latest,, we cant wait till the last day.. OK TY

rate?

Experienced Member
    rate?

Banned
    i am sure you will get someone on here willing to do this with you, gl.

I Haavent heard from any1 here yet,, KEEpa if u are still interested let me know asap.... tho. actually i want to sell a little more now too,, but would like to do in 1 or 2 amounts only if i could, TY all, i have about 80 - 85 to sell now, but we nnneed to do sooon,, OK tx again.

Banned
    someone trade ricki greendot for carbon. she needs to cash out on carbon before november 1st

I CANT belive noone here wants to b u y any carbon yet before they stop transfers now??? i have some left,, and wold like to sell more byt tniteeee.. casue tmorrow is last day and i wont be home much,,, so please PM me if u have greendot moenypak, and want some carb tnite ty.