Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Banned

Thumbs down i tryed to settle this for monday.

i made deal,but the guy want to me sell him my bcp at 350/1
    i agreed,but he said that moday was to far away.
    and would cancel,after i agreed to 350/1 for bcp funds

why are you making a thread, please dont tell me you hit dispute again? i mean from the sounds of it you have no funds to sell him, n i doubt hed of put the points in escrow ..right so there is no issue ure just moaning about it like this is twitter again...right
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by lucky1982 View Post
    i made deal,but the guy want to me sell him my bcp at 350/1
    i agreed,but he said that moday was to far away.
    and would cancel,after i agreed to 350/1 for bcp funds
    What you did was try and lie and screw someone which was ME. A day and a half ago you told me you had over $135 BCP funds to trade and you agreed to trade me $75 at 400/$. You said you were selling at a reduced rate because your transfers took 4-6 hours, because security had to approve them manually for some reason. I escrowed 30,000 points. You then proceed to copy what was apprently a FAKE transfer request approval that day and I told you I would release points as soon as it hit my account.

I then see threads you created implying you were broke and depositing money on BCP Friday and willing to trade it off on Friday at 350/$. You thought you were going to be able to do that until I told you that there's a 3 day wait to do transfers after a deposit. I told you I could see you were lying the whole time and wanted the trade canceled so I could get my 30,000 points back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
    What you did was try and lie and screw someone which was ME. A day and a half ago you told me you had over $135 BCP funds to trade and you agreed to trade me $75 at 400/$. You said you were selling at a reduced rate because your transfers took 4-6 hours, because security had to approve them manually for some reason. I escrowed 30,000 points. You then proceed to copy what was apprently a FAKE transfer request approval that day and I told you I would release points as soon as it hit my account.

I then see threads you created implying you were broke and depositing money on BCP Friday and willing to trade it off on Friday at 350/$. You thought you were going to be able to do that until I told you that there's a 3 day wait to do transfers after a deposit. I told you I could see you were lying the whole time and wanted the trade canceled so I could get my 30,000 points back.
    This is a constant problem with this guy - EVERY trade he offers or does has problems. Please remove his ability to trade, he's bad for the site and bad for business.

BTW, screwing a mod over is probably not a good idea lol.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

trying to screw a mod lol, rambler did you not know this guys history for being REALLY bad at trades, take the mods advice (irony oh how i love thee) and do a search on the guys your going to be trading with, he has tried and failed to scam before, been involved with disputing trades when there was no need, cancelling, buying $$$ at a high rate selling them low, much confusion as to if the guy is actually trying to scam or is a straight up idiot that just loves to trade, this in all fairness was an "at your own risk" trade, if the funds are still in escrow dispute it and let zab deal with it imo

Quote Originally Posted by pooffyfooffy View Post
    poof bringing the funny!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    This is a constant problem with this guy - EVERY trade he offers or does has problems. Please remove his ability to trade, he's bad for the site and bad for business.

BTW, screwing a mod over is probably not a good idea lol.
    He had positive feedback which is what duped me. It's not just a matter of a language barrier or him being dumb. The guy told me he had the BCP funds in his account then, and he went so far as to make up a phony Transfer receipt that he posted to me in bubble chat. I'm assuming he hoped I would release the points based on his fake receipt. Now he's saying he won't have the funds available to transfer until Monday because he's making a deposit on Friday this week. It's Zab decision whether or not his Marketplace gets revoked after all of this, but this experience makes it obvious that he lied from the very beginning of the trade negotiation and never had the money to trade in the first place so we don't need someone like that causing more trade troubles on this site.

bottom line people get duped/scammed/almost scammed for one simple reason, they try getting something for nothing/better value/cheaply...he was selling BELOW the avg u should have asked youself why, also being a mod as ive already said you should all follow your own (pooffys) advice and look up any and all threads about the person you are about to trade with, feedback is only a small percentage of info