Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64757.25

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    its a day late... and not trying to make you look bad, what did you do to look bad? I just said i didnt agree on the rates ... we also said $1 for every day late, that never changed I was just working on a different method meaning maybe selling lock for points or something like that? Never said I wasnt going to pay you or late fee. And you make threads all the time, I just expected the same thing to happen when I was late or refused to send $26
    One I don't make threads exposing $$$ amounts of your poker accounts or partial email accounts. Two. it was due last nite. So, logging off w/o a so much as a Dude, can't pay it today was wrong.

As for not trying to make me look bad? LMAO look at your comments in chat bout you non payment. Obviously you thought this thread would expose my Lock rate to outrageous. It's not and you could always have just paid off in points. So Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I'm done with you and your $13 Bad debt. LMAO Such the mighty MTT player sweating $13 in bad debt. WHAT a F'ING JOKE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    You didnt get a response last night because I logged off and laid up with my woman when she got off work ... Dont act like I just ignored you all day, I missed the last message until this morning.
    Don't act like you tried to send PM before you logged off you Welchin MOFO.

OK now I'm 'DONE' with this chit and that is only out of respect for STP and the person that runs it. But your name is MUD here.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    $26 lock for $10 BCP is crazy, but that is why I don't borrow from people. A buck is a buck imo, if you were to cash out on either site you get the dollar value you have there.

You should research and find a way to deposit on BCP and clear it up that way, or see if a dollar on gdmp or a netspend is worth a real dollar to him and do it that way.
    And really he welches on a debt and all you have to say, is $26 is crazy for the $10??? He shouldn't have taken the $10 if he couldn't pay it off and it was payable in Points too.

Really Pooffy sometimes I wonder just how much you hate me.

Banned
    Once again I didnt back out of debt or go against the $1 late fee, but whatever, never once did I say I wasnt going to pay or didnt have intentions on paying you, Sorry if the email or whatever being posted means so much to you. I will pm you when I have the points or funds you can decide if you want it or not.

I took the $10 agreeing to pay $13 not $26, all im saying. Also added that I understand why your rates for lock would be that high, I just dont see myself paying that much for $10. And you do make threads, and I know myself and how I react so instead of you making a thread saying I owe you, I made one.

But be done with it if you are indeed done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    And really he welches on a debt and all you have to say, is $26 is crazy for the $10??? He shouldn't have taken the $10 if he couldn't pay it off and it was payable in Points too.

Really Pooffy sometimes I wonder just how much you hate me.
    lol I don't hate you, and that is just my opinion, as I said that is why I don't borrow. I have cashed out twice the past 8 months with lock and both times got dollar for dollar not 50 cents on the dollar.
    But again, it is your thing, I don't loan or borrow from ppl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12