Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up i am giving bcp funds away tomorrow up to $20 bcp dollars to make up for my screw ups

i willing to give dollar each person that post here that i feel i should give money to that willing to post that i should get second chance at been good member on this site.because i no longer want anyone calling me scammer ever again.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    i likes ur style
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hope ever thing works out for ya bro, i like chatting with ya and hope u get everything settled

Quote Originally Posted by lilg97 View Post
    i likes ur style
    give it to lilg . he is the most loyal member here.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    hey, sounds pretty darn cool of u to me. If it's still open count me down if u dont mind.

so u want to pay people a dolla,, not to call u a scammer anymore?? , lol...... tho

PokerOwned God
    There are things put in place I thought to keep anyone from calling one a scammer. I could be wrong. Have to be careful sometimes you go to make a trade then realize your available balance and real balance are different. Usually takes less than a day to fix though.
    If you make trades and no bs then I don't think peeps call you scammer. Have to remember sometimes a million different things could go wrong. use the implementations in place to keep those to a minimum.
    Since I have been at PO, only have been screwed once and that was on a 150 point loan or something. So I will not loan again to most people.
    IF you are talking about what happened earlier, I seen the chat today. Some of it. Sounded like an honest mistake and would be fixed fast. I use to get nervous thinking I received the money now what if the poker client doesn't send? Hasnt' happened, thankfully. Two years later, I have finally lost that nervous and just did the trade. All good.

PokerOwned Pro
    oooohh hook it up!! my BCP is Poker.PhonEE if you decide to give $$ !

just give to people you know you screwed around.

GL.

Thanks!

How about instead of doing this promotion, you stop being a scammer. That would be awesome.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast