Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

How to stop SCAMMERS *********** EASY *****************

Person to person transfers [First post is "MUST READ" for Posting Rules; or receive points] - Internet Poker - Online Poker Forum

**NEGATIVE Feedback Thread (for Marketplace and all Subforums)** - Marketplace -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums

Posted above are two threads that are needed here @ PO.

All the same rules need to be followed.

But most of all the mods and zab have to care.

You have to care about your members not getting scammed, because right now it seems Zab has brainwashed all mods into regurgitating this "trading outside the system" phrase they use so much.

ok, this "system" you speak of only allows for loans up to 4K points, yes, 8 dollars.
    Obviously the system doesn't work as we are all adults and handle waaaaaay more than 8 measly dollars.
    Furthermore it is foolishness for any person to feel like an 8 dollar loaning limit is adequate.

When someone asks for a trade, there poker screen name needs to be attached... whether it is in a thread or in main chat, when someone asks for a trade, they need to attach the screen name of whatever skin they are trying to trade to or from.

This way we can just search this persons name in the feedback thread or the player to player thread, and see all comments ever made about them.

NO PAYPAL allowed in these threads period.

Once scamming is confirmed, INSTA BAN.

People are limited to the amount of poker screen names they can make in their name.

Poker sites are even banning the poker acct's of scammers with proof.

This can be discussed more, but stopping scamming is not hard, it just has to be something the establishment cares about and be at the fore front of their minds.

All in all, not only can we ban a scammer, but we can even get their poker acct's banned. This will put them in a real dilemma of trying to even play poker at all, let alone scam.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

1up
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Pretty easy rules, if you ask me. Love it! Poke for Mod!

well put poke, ive seen too much scanless stuff happen. so beware
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Zab
    Good idea, but people bubble chat each other all the time and do paypal. Again, if I put these rules in place and people trade with paypal and then get scammed.. My new defense is "You didn't follow the rules"

Then I'll get posts.. ZAB DOESN'T CARE ABOUT SCAMMERS, HE'S JUST HIDING BEHIND "You didn't follow the no paypal rules"

So again, this puts us in the same boat
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    Get rid of bubble chat, anything said through there can be sent in PM or thread or chat?

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFB View Post
    Get rid of bubble chat, anything said through there can be sent in PM or thread or chat?
    That doesnt help.. We still have PMs and the normal chat
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab, if you added these two threads to PO, then YES, you could justifiably say, "You didn't follow the rules"
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Banned
    I also think poke is saying these threads will also ban any trading and make it against the rules to trade outside of the threads, am I right poke? Anyone caught trading outside is breaking your rules.

Pretty sure 95% of your regulars will follow this and catch others that are not following.

no, you can trade outside these threads, at your own risk.

the real point is banning scammers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast