Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62280.2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OK, ban people, and make new members not have access to bubble and PM's

SOLVED, BOOM!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!

and once again "the system" that allows for 8 dollar points loans, is barely a system at all, c mon
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 12-06-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    All you are doing is adding in language that says "If you trade with PayPal you are on your own and PokerOwned won't do anything to pursue the scammers"

Is that better or worse than what I do now? Now I at least try to recover your funds
    yeah cuz it means they are less likely to try and get a deal that they know is too good to be true, they do it now cuz they think to themselves "its ok zb will cover me if it goes tits up"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Zab
    There is another option, but it will cost YOU THE USER.

There's a system in place on my other site Ownedcore.com where traders can verify their identity. You would have to pay XX # of points do this feature, but do it once and you are good to go.

Scammers probably wouldn't go through the hassle... +if you agree to do it, both you and the person you are trading with will have access to the information (name, phone #).
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

There's a system in place on my other site Ownedcore.com where traders can verify their identity. You would have to pay XX # of points do this feature, but do it once and you are good to go.

Scammers probably wouldn't go through the hassle... +if you agree to do it, both you and the person you are trading with will have access to the information (name, phone #).
    I'm all for this. You're right, most scammers aren't going to want to spend something to get something.

TON is Gone.

I'm down with this.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    I'm down with this.
    I'll add this, but like I said..it will cost you 1000-1500 pts to get this done
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

TON is Gone.
    I'll add this, but like I said..it will cost you 1000-1500 pts to get this done
    I think those who are serious about trading in good faith would consider the points a small price to pay. New users will find it cost prohibitive I'm sure, but then again this isn't a trading site rather it is a poker site that should accommodate trading ONLY as a courtesy to those whom have put in time here.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

this is sorry excuse to not ban people LOL
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Survey Master
    im all for stopping scammers but i think insta banning ppl for mentioning paypal or infracting them is just plain retarded. i could post my transaction history from paypal and show you thousands of dollars in trades from ppl here on pokerowned involving paypal. NOT ONCE have i ever been scammed or have i screwed another member using paypal. i just trade with longtime wellknown members.

furthermore i like the idea of people adding screennames during a trade. ive mentioned this before. if someone scams then we should get their poker accounts banned. screw being banned here. ppl dont care about that at all. proven that its easy to just make a new account here. you take away their way to make money from scamming(POKER ACCOUNTS) then they will be screwed for a little bit. at least til they move or whatnot.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Im lovin it! tnx for posting it bro, hope people stop scammin and quick!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast