Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

help me win an nfl parlay and i'll give 100 dollars

I am going to delaware park to play a tournament today. They also have nfl parlays so i am going to play 2 10 team parlays, 2 bucks is min, to win 1600 bucks. First 2 to post 10 picks with at least some minimal explanations, i will play and if your picks win, i'll send you 100 bucks, pp or gdmp, or any reload card you like. I'm leaving in 2 hrs, i will post when i am leaving closing deal and stating which picks i am taking. If i win, i will also give 20 to anyone who took time to put picks here, up to time i close it, and up to another 100 bucks, if more than 5 others, i will split the 100 evenly. Obv if no one posts, then i'll pick my own, ( and keep it all, lol). Unfortunately, tuesday cards don't come out till noon, so you'll have to use spread from somewhere else and hopefully it is close to what they have. There are no ties at de park, all spreads have a half pt in them to prevent any chance of ties. I don't think they have over unders on early cards, so has to be winners only. Good luck to us if anyone decides to try.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    http://www.delawarepark.com/pdf/earlybird_monday.pdf
    you can go here ( i think) and get yesterdays card, i assume lines didn't change much over night, of course monday night game is no longer available, lol

Banned
    49ers -3 1/2
    CIN -4 1/2
    Bears +2 1/2
    Chargers +1 1/2
    Patriot +1 1/2
    Colts -9 1/2
    Cardinals +2 1/2
    Hou + 2 1/2
    WSH -2 1/2
    PHI +10 1/2
    NO -6 1/2

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    49ers -3 1/2
    CIN -4 1/2
    Bears +2 1/2
    Chargers +1 1/2
    Patriot +1 1/2
    Colts -9 1/2
    Cardinals +2 1/2
    Hou + 2 1/2
    WSH -2 1/2
    PHI +10 1/2
    NO -6 1/2
    thats 11

Seasoned Veteran
    I hope you read he can only pick winners. Eagles over Broncos lol

Seasoned Veteran
    I'll give it a shot.

49ers over Rams- Rams just gutted by the Cowboys run game. Easy bounce back game for the run heavy 49ers.
    Bengals over Browns- Bengals look like a top 5 team.
    Colts over Jaguars- I'd pick a couple of college football teams over the Jaguars at this point.
    Seahawks over Texans- One of the tougher picks but I believe the Seahawks D will contain the Houston run game and show how average
    Matt Schaub is as a QB.
    Bears over Lions- Nate Burleseon(sp?) just got into a car accident and won't play. Big loss for Stafford to lose his #2 receiver.
    Chiefs over Giants- Chiefs have looked great. Giants have been horrible. Annndddd Arrowhead is almost as much as a home field
    advantage as CenturyLink Field.
    Titans over Jets- Jake Locker is one of 3 Qbs yet throw an interception. Geno Smith will throw picks.
    Redskins over Raiders- Bounce back game for RG3 against a defense that just got embarrassed.
    Broncos over Eagles- Broncos offense is at this point unstoppable.
    Saints over Dolphins- More faith in Brees at home than Tannehill on the road.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by icables View Post
    I'll give it a shot.

49ers over Rams- Rams just gutted by the Cowboys run game. Easy bounce back game for the run heavy 49ers.
    Bengals over Browns- Bengals look like a top 5 team.
    Colts over Jaguars- I'd pick a couple of college football teams over the Jaguars at this point.
    Seahawks over Texans- One of the tougher picks but I believe the Seahawks D will contain the Houston run game and show how average
    Matt Schaub is as a QB.
    Bears over Lions- Nate Burleseon(sp?) just got into a car accident and won't play. Big loss for Stafford to lose his #2 receiver.
    Chiefs over Giants- Chiefs have looked great. Giants have been horrible. Annndddd Arrowhead is almost as much as a home field
    advantage as CenturyLink Field.
    Titans over Jets- Jake Locker is one of 3 Qbs yet throw an interception. Geno Smith will throw picks.
    Redskins over Raiders- Bounce back game for RG3 against a defense that just got embarrassed.
    Broncos over Eagles- Broncos offense is at this point unstoppable.
    Saints over Dolphins- More faith in Brees at home than Tannehill on the road.
    Just making sure you understand there is a spread, but i got your picks, you have an hr to make any changes if you want, either way, you are first card.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icables View Post
    I hope you read he can only pick winners. Eagles over Broncos lol
    Im saying they will win when it comes to the spread, not that they will win.

Took one off the list.
    49ers -3 1/2
    CIN -4 1/2
    Bears +2 1/2
    Chargers +1 1/2
    Patriot +1 1/2
    Cardinals +2 1/2
    Hou + 2 1/2
    WSH -2 1/2
    PHI +10 1/2
    NO -6 1/2

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lcda is number 2, i may play a couple more if anyone posts, but for now i have my 2. Half hr till i close this and head to the park.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ok, no more picks, i'm leaving now. Just have the 2, lcda and icables, if either win, i will give both 100 bucks. GL to us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast