Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66117.57

Thumbs up Have Paypal Want ACR

I have Paypal for trade I am looking for ACR funds.

PM me if you want to trade. Thanks!

First come first served.

bump...

I'm not feeling good at the moment I think I'm getting sick I felt like shit the past 2 days. So I'm going to lay down and go to sleep so I wont be around for the next several hours. I may just sleep until tomorrow mourning. If you're looking for a trade I wont be available until tomorrow mourning around maybe 7am EST. Just send me a PM and we can work out a trade. Thanks! Take care.

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    how much ya need bruh?

Depends...I am only looking for ACR funds. I dont want points, Lock, Juicy.....Only interested in ACR funds. PM me if you got and we cna work out a trade. Thanks!

BUMP!

PM me if you got ACR available for trade. I got Paypal. I also have a Western Union money order. Not sure how to trade that but I guess I read you the code on the top of it? Otherwise I still got Paypal.....PM me!

Thanks!

bump.....

PM me brothas!!!

Got Paypal and Western Union money order ($56)

Looking for ACR funds.....Lets trade. I can do Paypal and I never traded with WU before but I got it in hand and I guess I just give you the code on topa nd you can use it to load money I guess Idk.....well work something out.....but I still have Paypal.

PM me today I am looking to do about $25-$50 ish. I will not send first to newbies....

I am one of the more genuine traders on this site with a flawless trading history dating back from over a year.....Ask around and they will tell you I'm a legit trade on PO.

PokerOwned Master
    I will send you a PM later tonight..

Ok I am still looking or ACR....hit me up when you get ACR funds I got Paypal.....

I still also have that $56 WU money order. Like I said before not sure how I can trade it but I guess I just read you the code that is on the top on the money order then you cando what yo please with it?

Btut Id rather do Paypal for ACR.....like $25-$40ish total. PM me!