Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quickuptake View Post
    the number was 2 but 7 is close enough both pm me your lock email and i will send cash.
    TY very much quick sent PM.... LOck didnt come yet tho,, they musy be really slow tnite LOL, usualy takes boiut 5- 10 min.. ill check back in a while then,, and TY againnn, too!

PokerOwned Veteran
    said approved

i wish Lock wasnt on the shitty caske network....I hate them they banned me f'n bastards! lol

hmmm, well it loks like lock poker has no more tourneys scheduled for tnite at all, till early tmorrow. only the ones that are runingg, they are porllyy getin ready for maintenance tonite or updates,, maybe thats why transfers didnt come yet tnite tho ?? who knows LOL... i,m sure itll show up eventaully then,, will let u know if doesnt at all.. so i guess no toourneys to play for tnite .

ok quick. i,m off for the nitethey did say transfers show from ur acct tho,, and system is doing maintenance and proly why didnt come now tnite. and since u said it did take it from ur acct,,, i will let u know if/when it does come. IF not they say to email supoort , but hopefully it will sort ir self out when they fininsh work on the site LOL< and u were tryin to do a nice thing too.

i could use a start in Lock Poker

is this still available?

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Is this a stake agreement or just a contest to guess a number between 1 - 10
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

HI quick, sent a PM to ya,, lock never showed up tday either( so if they did take it from ur acct, u bettter write them or tell live supooort( OK tx anyways tho,,,

OK I give up LOL, wanted to make sure u didnt get charged, supoort said no record of one from last nite and then they said tday u started a transfer,, they saw,, then cancellled it.. its all good, tho...tx anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by quickuptake View Post
    the number was 2 but 7 is close enough both pm me your lock email and i will send cash.
    hahaah how does that work out?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast