Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Have Juicy, Looking For Ppal

Update - 1-11-13:

I'm going to run another special deal today:

$10-$49 - $.70 on the dollar
    $50-$99 - $.65 on the dollar
    $100+ - $.55 on the dollar

Like I mentioned previously I can do more than 1 trade per day.
    ----------

I'm an affiliate and am a long-time member of PAL, CAP, GPWA..ect (gambling affiliate forums). Not active on any poker forums though. This is just a shot in the dark before I just submit a check cashout.

I think ROW players can cashout via Neteller in like a week or two. Not really sure though.
    Last edited by Anomander; 01-11-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Survey Master
    im down for a smaller amount. only have about 9.30 paypal though

Experienced Member
    Hi Tom. That is cool. TBH my JSP account was automatically created when I opened an affiliate account so I've never done a trade there (never played at cake either). My AM and support said I wouldn't have a problem trading but you never know until you actually do it. So if you want to send me your username on Juicy I will ship you $20 (the extra is a bonus for giving me a chance to see how/if the p2p trades work). If the transfer works alright you can just let me know either here or via PM and I will send you my PPal ID. Not sure if there is a certain procedure on this forum so if you had something else in mind just let me know.

Survey Master
    this guy is legit. he will send 1st and seems like a good guy to deal with. if anyone else needs juicy id hit this guy up

Survey Master
    just did a 20$ transaction and all went smooth

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very interested... I will confirm my paypal balance and get back to you asap

im interested

Experienced Member
    Thanks Tommy!

Hi guys. I'm only allowed to do 1 trade per day according to the transfer page. What I don't know is if it is 24 hours from the last trade or if a new trade is allowed after midnight. I'll send you both PMs right now.

BTW - You likely know this already but it should be said. JSP has a rule that the recipient of a transfer must earn 1 point per dollar transferred before they can cash out the transferred money.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomander View Post
    Thanks Tommy!

Hi guys. I'm only allowed to do 1 trade per day according to the transfer page. What I don't know is if it is 24 hours from the last trade or if a new trade is allowed after midnight. I'll send you both PMs right now.

BTW - You likely know this already but it should be said. JSP has a rule that the recipient of a transfer must earn 1 point per dollar transferred before they can cash out the transferred money.
    message me when you see this. use the little chat we used yesterday

PokerOwned Pro
    im also interested, ill check it out in the marketplace

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast