Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Greengiant VS lethal2All

Hey so Lethal and I were suppose to do a 1.10$ trade ACR for 12500 points, I think we both forgot(or at least I did) to send the funds and release the points... No biggie, i'd just like my points back... Sorry lethal for forgetting to release points and get ahold of you for sending via my ACR screen name. This is - GreenGiant
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

Nothing better that seeing a "Member A vs. Member B" thread for 1.10

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

lol rivdee.. It's not like that, me and lethal are cool as can be. It's just been about a week and I haven't had much time to get in PO and find Lethal( guess I coulda PMd' him, ehee).. It's not a grudge or anything lol, we both just beeen busy it seems and I forgotted to try to finish the trade.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    This week on Judge Judy

no it's no actual dispute.. I'm just posting here in hopes lethal will see and we can fix this up , no skinnies bruh!Like I said we both kinda jst forgot to send the funds and release the points lol.