Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

greengiant vs emil

We had deal for like 23$ bcp for his points, so I set it up in market then I sent him the bcp. He has not released it yet nor been on PO since the exact time of the trade which was yesterday around 4pm cst. I sent him the bcp funds so I think I should get the points, emil is no where to be found.

Hey Zab, this Emilibiz guy obviously doesn't give a crap about releasing the points I am owed, it almost been 2 days now. Zab can you go back and release the points into my account please, i'm sick of this. Elilibiz, whatever his issue is, either I was scammed by this member or he just takes 2 days(minimum) to get back on pokerowned to release a honest trade, idk. I think I deserve my points a.s.a.p. Thank you

Emil has no history of scamming, i think he just forgot to release them. Just throw the transaction ID from the transfer in here and Zab should be able to manually release the pts.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

heres the transcation history info for it. The deal was for 22.95 bcp for his points that he escrowed. dontstackme 10/30/2014 4:53:51 PM $22.95 Transfering money to bcp-dontstackme. Player Notes:

I don't think he scammed me but the fact remains that I have not been paid my points yet and emilibiz has not took the time to release the points in 2 days almost nor had emilibiz yet to make any attempt to contact e or anything.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i forgot greengiant, so sorry. I remember telling u that iw ill release when site goes back up cause i couldnt get into marketplace and i completely forgot about the escrowed points. I wasnt much that night and the next day so i didnt log on. please fogive an honest mistake.

whats the deal here?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things