Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64444.72

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Good thing for you trogers, I wish I would have known about the RoyHobbs thing or I would have been at least more cautious in trading with him. Yeah chipmonster did me really dirty. It is sad, he had me on the hook all night having me think he sent 110 ACR to me and I was constantly chatting support asking where the funds were, chipmonster at that time said so many lies to me, now that I look back it was horrible how he did that. If he has an honest bone in his body he will get a hold of me somehow and at least talk about paying me back.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    As soon as i seen 117 walmart for 110 acr i figured something was up. He would never do that trade with his rates. Hopefully just a misunderstanding and you get your money

lol that would be nice but this is no misunderstanding.
    Our body is the temple of God. No man shalt mix clay with iron will surely perish.

PokerOwned Veteran
    chipmonster is just a punk and has no remorse..

I has been 3 days since chipmonster scammed me now. He has made NO attempt to contact me yet. 100% this was a scam perpetrated by Chipmonster to steal my 117 Wamart GC. Chip, just so you know if you are reading this. If you make good and pay me back within another 24 hours then it will be alot better for you as far as being able to use this site.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    giant he will just make another name to use the site like after he scammed me

yeh you are right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123