Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Banned

Green Dot Money Packs

I am kind of new here and ive been seeing a lot of trading going on for greendotmoney packs. i just want to know ,what can they be used for??how is the trade done? and can you use them for bovada?tyvm

I'm also new here, but having been on other sites, I know that GDMP is basically cash used to trade between players for points or site money or both.

PokerOwned Pro
    I would like to hear more about this topic as well

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    green ddot money paks were created by po user jdot

If you are having problems finding a way to deposit on a site, for some this is probably the easiest way to get money on any given site.. You can also buy points with it.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    ty, but what I want to know is how trades are made with these..im pretty sure you cant put gdmp's in an escrow right??? so how does the transaction go down when you trade for these.....?

Quote Originally Posted by TacTownGOON253 View Post
    ty, but what I want to know is how trades are made with these..im pretty sure you cant put gdmp's in an escrow right??? so how does the transaction go down when you trade for these.....?
    find a trusted member, give em code they send u poker$, you can ask around for trusted members and do background check in trade center gl
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Quote Originally Posted by potfan42o View Post
    find a trusted member, give em code they send u poker$, you can ask around for trusted members and do background check in trade center gl
    Yes all you do is give them the number that gets scratched off and hopefully they send your money on the site, like said make sure you do your homework on trusted members.. Good luck if you go this way with it...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    wow i didnt know u could do all that LOL lots of good info!!