Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar

Looking for 15K Point Loan

My 1st Loan of any kind here. Will be using it to play FRs and LLBs. Based on my past experience, I should be able to make profit on LLBs enough to pay back loan. If not, I will buy points thru P2P or do surveys til I am sore.

Let me know what is appropriate time frame for this amount of points and we can work out deal.

Thank You for any offer

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    I dont get it, why not just make the points or buy them as you said u could why would anyone take the risk?

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    no one is going to loan you you are an idiot... buy them dummy

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    There are/have been people that have and are willing to loan those amounts. I mean WEC seems pretty stand up with a good reputation here, and a better one on 2p2. Good luck, my pockets aren't deep enough, but you may get someone to hook you up.
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

wec,, u can only get that big a loan in the market, not in shark,, so thers no insurance there for people,,...... kinda was wondering if uwere even serious here lol........ i am stilll slowlly collecting on a market loan i did 3 months ago,, casue person ran into trouble, and is pa ying me slowwlly.so i dont do any more big looans there now at all. only small ones, to a select few people,, but GL...

Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    My 1st Loan of any kind here. Will be using it to play FRs and LLBs. Based on my past experience, I should be able to make profit on LLBs enough to pay back loan. If not, I will buy points thru P2P or do surveys til I am sore.

Let me know what is appropriate time frame for this amount of points and we can work out deal.

Thank You for any offer
    Migo loaned me 10k a couple of months ago. Perhaps hit him up..... maybe offer to pay 2-3k juice. He might help you.

Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    I dont get it, why not just make the points or buy them as you said u could why would anyone take the risk?
    What exact risk would they be taking? I'm not exactly the shithole scamming type that permeates this site...

I asked for a loan, if someone does it they do it, if no one does they don't. I do like the idiot replys though. Shows what type of members they have here

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    just buy them what you dont have 3o bucks???????????

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    wec,, u can only get that big a loan in the market, not in shark,, so thers no insurance there for people,,...... kinda was wondering if uwere even serious here lol........ i am stilll slowlly collecting on a market loan i did 3 months ago,, casue person ran into trouble, and is pa ying me slowwlly.so i dont do any more big looans there now at all. only small ones, to a select few people,, but GL...
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    Migo loaned me 10k a couple of months ago. Perhaps hit him up..... maybe offer to pay 2-3k juice. He might help you.
    Ah, a sample of intelligent humans who know how to post as opposed to other monkeys in thread.

Appreciate the comments.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpGameNTWUM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcolee2 View Post
    no one is going to loan you you are an idiot... buy them dummy
    Pretty sure WEC is good for it. Hes been a member for many years at a lot of places and never had a problem that im aware of. He simply would like to take a shot with llbs and such. He believes he has a pretty good shot to profit. Which i would attend to agree with.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast