Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

got points need True Poker Laso got .$1 Netspend and $1 Serve want poker funds

I* got only like 1000.

I need $2 True Poker funds....

I also got about $1 Netspend to p2p transfer for Poker funds like ACR BCP or TRue.....and got p2p serve funds looking for some poker fuinds....or points enough that I can trade for poker monies abnaby!

yea hoiessssss Let sog jets!!!!!!!!! Geno Smith = Perfection!

Im also going to go to the store tomorow and get a reload card or gift card so let me know what someone wants for poker funds ither BCP/ACR/True.

I went to walgreen today and they had vanilla and GDMP but no longer have codes on the back of them so cant trade those anymore, you need to have your GDMP or vanilla debit card to personally swipe while loading....so looks like if i got vanilla I would have to load it to my netspend or serve debit car dthen i can do a p2p online transfer to your account if you got one of those....

HMU lmk thanks! Bubble me dont blow up my PMs I wont read them there too annyoing sowemtimes to read hahah im way lazy and high! and drunk at times!

Thanks!
    -OC
    Lets go Jets!

Dante Fowler Jr. #6 overall ...

Sheldon Richardson = Best young dlineman inthe game baby!

SHocking since we also got Wilkerson but now I think Sheldn is even better whcih is one scary freakin thought baby! wowooooooooowooooo