Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Got carbon, looking for points

got carbon...if you need

600 per $1 PM if intrested.

not really looking that much anymore, PM me and ill let you guys know if Im still intrested, im more intrested in Greendot moneypaks, if you get those PM me we can work something out

PokerOwned Veteren
    TRUEOC, your number of posts and money won demonstrate your loyalty to this site but your offer to the other members of the site is very suspect, i am never one to call anyone out or criticize on the felt, but this is uncalled for...people are looking for a reduced rate on the exchange of points for carbon money not the other way around...

Zab's Deal under "Redeem Points": 575 for $1 Carbon (minimal discount when buying larger demoninations)
    TRUEOC's wanted Exchange: 600 for $1

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Last edited by FORGOTTENBOY; 02-16-2012 at 09:28 PM.

u wont find carbon on here for anthing under 600 points unless from zab, im not one to say anything but if your not intrested please dont post and make some dumb remark....I go by the paypal rates.....go ahead and redeem through zab, its not like im forcing you to trade through me, im just letting people know that if they want carbon I got at this rate which isnt to far from what zab redeems for...
    Last edited by TrueOC; 02-22-2012 at 07:32 PM.

***as of 2/22 still looking to trade, PM if inrested.

I may Be interested in your rate if you are online when im ready. Got skype?

^^ Diablo 2 thing.. I spent many years of my life pissing off people on hardcore.^^