Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Looking for 1712 to buy with ACR funds. PM me

** Correction to the title: Looking for 1712 PokerOwned points for ACR funds** I need to pay a loan in loanshark and have an offer already posted in the trade center. Thanks for your consideration.
    Last edited by NateVest; 08-27-2015 at 09:00 PM.

If anyone is interested in trading points for ACR funds, PM me. I need these to pay a loan that is overdue. My apologies to SteveG for going into default.

Preferably I need points today to pay off the loan in loan shark. Please message me if interested. I only need $2-$3 worth of points and have ACR funds to trade. If you know anyone that have points who would be interested please let them know. Thank you.

1712 points needed. I have ACR funds to trade. Hit me up ASAP if interested please. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    ** Correction to the title: Looking for 1712 PokerOwned points for ACR funds** I need to pay a loan in loanshark and have an offer already posted in the trade center. Thanks for your consideration.
    I am looking for 2,000 points in exchange for ACR funds. Hit me up ASAP, needing to pay off a loan. I have the offer posted in marketplace. Thanks in advance.