Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Experienced Member

<<Good Horsey for SWC :) Stats inside

Heyall If anyone looking for a Horsey to run some mtt's on swc, I am getting sick of staking everyone, and no one cash for me. And having to make up the difference myself just to break even ugh.. So I'd like to see if I can make some lucky person a happy person.

My stats for Swc- Swc has become my home site as of very late pre-1 week ago I did not play there much except a few freerolls. Good tourney success in my first fulltime week there.

Graph-overview
    My Stats | Bitcoin Poker Blog

Tourney cashes-results

My Stats | Bitcoin Poker Blog

Im looking to run the 500 gtd's 50 buy in or larger as you can see alot of my buy in's and cashes/ wins came in bigger buy ins for the site.

I may run 10 afters. I am not sure about that. Because I will have a bankroll on seals tonight, also I have some at acr. But, I will play my hardest for my stakers!!! And the success you see in my graph, is what I stand by. We will make money so GIDDDDYYYYUP!!!

S.B. 50/50 is the normal staking numbers I runs and most are happy with, cuz they know the chances of me winning/ top 3'ing are good enough to where they willing to take that extra 5% less then alot of stakees usually give up.

Reply here if interested.

Ill be on today till 1:30pm and I work till 1030 and Ill be able to run from 1030 pm till late am.

Ty all

Experienced Member
    Reply with what you would like me to run when/ and terms.

Ty all !! And have a GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT DAY!!!
    Last edited by wcpepsi1; 09-01-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Realigning

Experienced Member
    I can do sng's as well as cash games. My Roi is like 80% and ITM is near 40% if not more.

Name Games Total Profit Overall ROI Avg Profit Avg ROI Avg Buyin ITM % ITM ROI Heater Meter
    No1isbetter 51 3388 84% 66 71% 79 37% 360% 76
    Last edited by wcpepsi1; 09-01-2013 at 01:55 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That's in what room?