Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

godkygo lied to me

i loaned godkygo a little carbon nothing major....after he begged like a homeless person for money I caved in and helped him out and he promised he would pay the next mourning (which was yesterday) after he bought 50k points....I beleved him b.c he always buys points to trade so i figured it wouldnt be a problem....but now im yet to hear from him.....his merge name was Robindonkey

Its not about the money b.c its a very little amount its just the principal...I hate when people begg and send 100 PMs and promise to pay back the next day and then I dont hear from them and its a bunch of bullshit, not cool.....oh well if you see or hear from him tell him I wanna talk to him...Thanks!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I honestly saw this coming that is why I didnt bother doing anything with him. Hopefully he repays it soon and gets back to you and I hope he does.

PokerOwned God
    gl dude on getting your money back..

Zab
    This has happened in the past, but he's always paid his debts.. So lets see
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

im not worried but its just the principal...after he litterally begged i was almost embarrased for him it was a shame...so i helped him out and he does this its all good....note to self "never again" lol...im sure he will make good but ill know better next time....

still no talk to him yet....lmfao will never loan him again and I advise the rest to do the same....do not trade with him untill he pays me....or if u talk to him make sure he pays me

PokerOwned God
    Never traded with him and even don?t know him, but thanks for the warning

being that it it happened once 2 many times with me,thanks 4 the warning true

Survey Master
    sorry trueoc hope he pays you back. update this if he does

PokerOwned God
    you will prob get it back, i would think with this new insurance programs coming into effect if and when it does, times like these will work better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast