Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Sorry you are heading out. Looks like you won $8.50 in freerolls and with over 300 posts. I hope you found some greener pastures to make use of your time. I know I miss the Cake freerolls, but I still hung around when they were removed.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 06-25-2011 at 02:05 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    what did you ppl do to egghead....................he new history and made cool movies....................hope he comes back

PokerOwned Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I feel more comfortable playing in the Canada Freeroll than here which is sad because ppl shouldn't gamble with friendship---even if it's internet-based.
    I think I know what you're saying. I hear so many insults when we play either the private freerolls or in the PO/Dash clients. That's why I just ignore chat now. I hope they are just venting for the moment, and it won't carry over, but I dunno, I think there's a couple of douche bags floating around in this community. Hopefully they get filtered out eventually, but if not, the people with low tolerance will leave instead. Oh well... good to have you when we had you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    I think I know what you're saying. I hear so many insults when we play either the private freerolls or in the PO/Dash clients. That's why I just ignore chat now. I hope they are just venting for the moment, and it won't carry over, but I dunno, I think there's a couple of douche bags floating around in this community. Hopefully they get filtered out eventually, but if not, the people with low tolerance will leave instead. Oh well... good to have you when we had you.
    My point exactly. As for filtering out ppl, it's not in the best interest of the owner/admin of the site to start banning traffic due to the relative light traffic as is. I just think that the point needs to be made that allowing it now, will deter the type of the traffic, and ppl that you want to stay here. Just IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    My point exactly. As for filtering out ppl, it's not in the best interest of the owner/admin of the site to start banning traffic due to the relative light traffic as is. I just think that the point needs to be made that allowing it now, will deter the type of the traffic, and ppl that you want to stay here. Just IMO

PokerOwned Veteran
    Well the many chat roughly speaking, because they can not lose

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by choppedwoodc View Post
    what did you ppl do to egghead....................he new history and made cool movies....................hope he comes back
    Thanks!

Okay, I'll come back!!!
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-25-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Banned
    my ballz itchs

PokerOwned Veteran
    Food chat not write anything in poker roughly the man

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    i hope you found some greener pastures to make use of your time.
    lollllll

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast