Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator
    What's wrong with this forum? What's wrong with us? What's wrong with me?

sorrry u feel that way,, i havent played m uch lately, BUT there are aa LOTTA Nice people here tooo,, along with some rude idiots also,,, u just gotta ignore the rude ones,, well i guess u wont see this post since u gone now tho so GL in ur gam es. tho

Knight-Lieutenant
    i think i give alot of po pts away why not i know some countries have problems

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    good luck
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

this site does tend to have it's share of the immature. But, hey they all do. Just get out of it what you can and move on. If you are still around to read this. Oh well. GL

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    i saw yours..

ya, im out, brah...

u beat me that game and i'm one of the best here...

P.S. Hint of advice---no mercy!!! And quit giving to this forum---they'll hold it against you for posting in the forum with intent to spark a community---this is a hold em' game and you need less community cards.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    this site does tend to have it's share of the immature. But, hey they all do. Just get out of it what you can and move on. If you are still around to read this. Oh well. GL
    i saw yours..

ya, im out, brah...

P.S. Hint of advice---no mercy!!! And quit giving to this forum---they'll hold it against you for posting in the forum with intent to spark a community---this is a hold em' game and you need less community cards.

PokerOwned Master
    hahahaha its funny how the first person to post posted in may and the post was made in april hahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    i saw yours..

ya, im out, brah...

Yah, that was my advice to you. Just use this forum and such for what you can get out of it. Just ignore the lame and immature. If the owners of the site want to grow a real community or just want more ppl to take root and hold here, they will address the issues eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    Yah, that was my advice to you. Just use this forum and such for what you can get out of it. Just ignore the lame and immature. If the owners of the site want to grow a real community or just want more ppl to take root and hold here, they will address the issues eventually.
    I agree with ya cookies +1

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast