Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Angry No one trade with ianrowe he is a scammer fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The title is self explanatory he gave the traditional run around then chargeback and claim that the xfer was not working bla bla bla i shouldve known he was so eager to trade well i lost my money to him so no one else trade with this loser scammer fuck
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I am not sure the circumstances here, but if he is trying to dispute the paypal, you should dispute back, we had a member to that to a scammer last month and they won
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Banned
    agreed i am trying to dispute but it will prolly be a moot point i posted this to try and warn people he seemed like he was a decent member but i guess all scammer trolls are alike... it was only 15$ but none the less i wanted people to know that he is out there and will scam if he is not banned or outed

Zab
    Points were returned back to BFR, user banned
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

eeke fucking scammers. I hope they stop it with that crap.

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    eeke fucking scammers. I hope they stop it with that crap.
    If you don't release the pts in the marketplace, you CAN'T get scammed
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Points were returned back to BFR, user banned
    accually i dont like people gettin banned upon someone just posting something ... it could be this user just posting trash like askin for some kind of proof he nevr got any money would be quit ok

Banned
    i just wanted people to know this is what happened tk I have proof he scammed me and i can assure u that if he wants to clear his name he has his chance too.... I will only be trading with a few people from now on lesson learned thanks for the help

Marketplace is 100% safe once the points are in escrow.
    Last edited by Swittie; 11-14-2012 at 08:15 PM.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

It really does suck when this happens. I am glad that marketplace was modified to prevent scamming.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast