Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: frank181818

PokerOwned Pro
    too stupid to fraud like i see ... i think he payback some loan or redeem it but he only move this points to next account lol
    u need zab make a button in profile
    '' BAN YOURSELF '' for idiots lol

Funny thing is i prob would have missed this thread if frank181818 didnt report the thread so the link would be sent to all mods. So basically turned himself/herself in (cant remember if frank is male or female).

TBH id prob go withe the perma ban. Remember when frank got staked by syn for a mtt and won a couple of hundred and just wouldnt pay 50% or anything to syn. Obviously a bad apple and no need for another one around here

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Funny thing is i prob would have missed this thread if frank181818 didnt report the thread so the link would be sent to all mods. So basically turned himself/herself in (cant remember if frank is male or female).

TBH id prob go withe the perma ban. Remember when frank got staked by syn for a mtt and won a couple of hundred and just wouldnt pay 50% or anything to syn. Obviously a bad apple and no need for another one around here
    I find the first part of this absolutely amusing, and the second part disturbing, what a piece of crap.

Banned
    LOL, he is shy, that is why he is PMing people and making threads...lol

PokerOwned God
    actually i belive he is actually a she also a scammer on 2 plus 2..watch out for this person

Banned
    What is their name on 2plus2?

he used to here round forum a lot in the begginingg,, he cheated some epople badly, tho,, sorry u dididnt know. when he cam beack recently,, he kept tryin to t alk crazy to me in priv chat,, and i just kept ignoriinggg him tho,, glad hes gone again now tho too.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    looks like he returned tonight

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kozikpro View Post
    too stupid to fraud like i see ... i think he payback some loan or redeem it but he only move this points to next account lol
    u need zab make a button in profile
    '' BAN YOURSELF '' for idiots lol
    lmao...

actually difference betwen fraud and scam is that fraud is stealing points without having to pay the person and scam is that
    when you try to hide something .

Yea this guy is a moron, he accually sent me points for $1 on paypal...then he kept begging me to click the link for his site, i said I looked at it but he wouldnt let it go for me to click the link, then i started thinking if it was like a virus link or something hacking...is that possible? but he was so fuking annoying....he wouldnt stop about that stupid fuking link about his site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast