Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Elite PokerOwned Member

5.50 added value stake

I am looking for a $5.50 stake on Americas Cardroom for a tournament that for the top two get $55 worth of tournament bucks. The stake deal would be 50/50 which is including the money I would win from the prizepool plus the tournaments that I would play in with the $55 dollars worth of tournament bucks. The tournament is this Thursday. Since it is a private freeroll there are only about 15 people that have been playing in these tournaments so I have a good chance at cashing or even getting in the top two.

Survey Master
    you dont really sound too confident here. you have a good chance??? at cashing and winning the tourney bucks but then what? you dont sound like you are definitly gonna win the tourney bucks and how you gonna do against 50-300 others in the tourneys you enter with the tourney dollars?????

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Last time this tournament ran there was 17 people playing in it. First payed $40 and the top four got payed along with the top two getting $55 in tournament bucks. If I win the tournament bucks I am very confident that I can win in the tournaments that I plan to play in. In August I deposited $50 on Americas Cardroom and turned it into $210 before going broke in September. I have 4 tournaments at Americas Cardroom where I have cashed for $100+ and 5 seperate tournaments that I have cashed for $50+. Anybody that is series in staking me, I will be more than happy to send you my tournament history at Americas Cardroom. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by credsfan03; 12-10-2012 at 06:51 PM.