Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Angry Flip_Toss Loan gone bad!

Flip_Toss Came to me Dan7714 begging for a loan. I was up on my luck and told him to set up in loan shark. Flip_Toss stated he was unable to because he had a loan out for 2800 in there. After an hour of talking I agreed to Loan him the 2800 to pay off the loan shark through Market place with these terms... He wanted to barrow 6800 and agreed to pay off the loan with the 2800 in loan shark and I would loan him the extra 4000 and add the interest of 800 and the loan of 2800 into the loan shark loan to compress all loans into one with interest.
    2800+4000+800= 7600
    Flip_Toss set up a 4000 loan request in loan shark I excepted and added the market place loan 2800 as well the 800 into interest area for a total payback of 7600 in 10 days.
    Flip_Toss then played stupid and took a loan in loan shark from someone else and refused me interest as well has yet payed me back. I caught him playing in poker with 10k and demanded a payback but only payed 1200 and says he has 4 other loans that have to be paid first before I receive the 1600.
    These people are dirty as well play games to trick people into interest loans with a scam to duck out of them!

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    GL, its a bad loan..not much will happen
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

How long has he had the loan? Seems to me you haven't given him enough time to pay it. Also harrasing someone while a loan is in progress is just gonna piss them off and make them not want to pay.

never got that
    Loaner: can you pay yet
    Degen: not yet trying to get money
    (couple days)
    Loaner: How bout now?
    Degen: zomg you harrassing me, now fk that i dont wanna pay

How these people get thru normal day to day life is beyond me, just cause its online, dont mean the loan not IRL
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

couple of things

firstly to the op...i hope u learn from your mistakes and realise just how fucking stupid you are, the red flags were there...i mean REALLY if someone cant pay back one loan what makes u think they can afford another one thats almost three times the size??? personally if u dont get your points back its your own damn fault but if this thread stops another moron from loaning to a degen then at least some good will come of it

Quote Originally Posted by Paisleysky View Post
    How long has he had the loan? Seems to me you haven't given him enough time to pay it. Also harrasing someone while a loan is in progress is just gonna piss them off and make them not want to pay.
    you my friend are scum taking that attitude for a number of reasons
    first the guy took out a loan to pay a loan, then took someone elses offer in the shark and to begin with flat out refused to pay the 2800...thats a SCAM and moves it into a whole diff territory to just defaulting
    second if the guy has 10K points in client he is clearly not so poor to pay back 2800 and after what the guy did to the op the op has every right to DEMAND that he pay him
    thirdly (though this is probably an extension on the second point) why would u prioritise loans the guys basically said he has 5 loans out and yet is playing in client...that is straight up wrong and whilst i believe that through the ops and anyone else who has loaned him deserves to lose there points for stupidity i do belive that zab should take every last point out of his account pay the people he owes with them and ban the fucker from using the site again we dont WANT and we dont NEED degens like him ruining the site for the rest of us
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If I am understanding this it didn't actually work out to be a "typical" bad loan. Yes, it was a stupid way to do it but all of the points dan is owed are in the loan shark right? Again Yes he ignorantly loaned him 2800 in the market, but that amount was added as interest to the 4k loan that dan gave Flip in the shark. So it worked out like this dan7714 loan Flip_Toss 4000 in the loan shark and charged 3600 as interest(2800 from th market loan and 800 as interest on the 4k) . Since he added the 2800 from the market to the interest for the loan shark he will be able to get the full amount back when he debt collects right? If the guy had 10k in his account why didn't you debt collect right then and there?
    Last edited by nab76; 05-11-2014 at 05:58 AM.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    If I am understanding this it didn't actually work out to be a "typical" bad loan. Yes, it was a stupid way to do it but all of the points dan is owed are in the loan shark right? Again Yes he ignorantly loaned him 2800 in the market, but that amount was added as interest to the 4k loan that dan gave Flip in the shark. So it worked out like this dan7714 loan Flip_Toss 4000 in the loan shark and charged 3600 as interest(2800 from th market loan and 800 as interest on the 4k) . Since he added the 2800 from the market to the interest for the loan shark he will be able to get the full amount back when he debt collects right? If the guy had 10k in his account why didn't you debt collect right then and there?
    no, you understand it wrong, (surprise surprise)
    tbf if he had done that it would of made more sense

dan loaned flip 2800 in mkt to pay off the loan in shark
    flip paid loan in shark
    flip then made loan for 4000 in shark
    dan added the loan amount of 2800 p[lus 800 interest in shark
    flip took SOMEONE ELSES loan offer in shark
    leaving dan 2800 points out of pocket

but again even if he did take the loan offer then debt collecting wouldnt be an option...as well as flip being in client wouldnt be happening because when u go into default u lose access to client
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I want to make it very clear that I am not defending flip_toss or defending the loaning of points in the shark. Im just trying to say that from my understanding of the debt collector dan should be able to get everything back

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    no, you understand it wrong, (surprise surprise)
    tbf if he had done that it would of made more sense

dan loaned flip 2800 in mkt to pay off the loan in shark
    flip paid loan in shark
    flip then made loan for 4000 in shark
    dan added the loan amount of 2800 p[lus 800 interest in shark
    flip took SOMEONE ELSES loan offer in shark
    leaving dan 2800 points out of pocket

but again even if he did take the loan offer then debt collecting wouldnt be an option...as well as flip being in client wouldnt be happening because when u go into default u lose access to client
    thank you for explaining it. but why did you have to be a dick and add the surprise surprise comment? did u jsut want to make sure that you could never be accused of being nice?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    so if flip would have accepted dans loan of 4k with 3600 interest and then defaulted dan could have debt collected for the full amount right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast