Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66167.73

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Idothisfor (staker) VS FLIP_ TOSS (ran off with stake)

First I want to say that Idothisfor asked me to make this thread because he wasn't sure what needed to be in here etc.

Here is the thread but FLIP_TOSS made a very poor rail thread that is hard to follow so I will go though it. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31...for-28036.html

on 5/8/14 at 5:33 AM Idothisfor staked FLIP_TOSS $11 to build a BR playing $.55 $25 GTD MTTs. The stake was to run for 5 days and then they were going to decide to go on or split the profits.

on 5/8/14 from 6:06 AM to 10:23 AM Flip_Toss made 3 updates with BR total and screenshots of hands.

on 5/8/14 at 4:04 PM Flip_Toss Updated the thread saying total balance was $21.61. This would be Flip_Toss' final update.

Idothisfor has made several unsuccessful attempts to contact Flip_Toss. It seems clear the Flip_Toss has no intention of finishing the stake and either 1. Stole the money or 2. Degened the money and doesn't want to own up to it. or perhaps 3. Flip_Toss made a big score and doesn't want to split with Idothisfor.

Flip_Toss has been active on the forums, has been playing in client, and is currently online according to the bubble chat, he is simply ignoring Idothisfor.

Offsite trading was not used but it would not have made a difference as Flip_Toss had no defaults or negative feedback and has been a member since 2011.

Perhaps there should have been stricter guidelines in place for the stake, but I don't see how that would have stopped Flip_Toss from running off with idothisfor's money.

Here is another user scammed by Flip_Toss. In this case the loaner clearly made a bad loan but it doesn't change the face that Flip_Toss scammed. http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f26...tml#post377328

I think it is very clear Flip_Toss has earned the Ban Hammer.
    Last edited by nab76; 05-11-2014 at 09:35 AM.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sorry I forgot to mention that rake back was a part of their deal so even if Flip_Toss busted the whole roll he would owe idothisfor rakeback. It wasn't mentioned in the OP of the thread but you will see that Flip_Toss makes sure to mention it it in his last post.

PokerOwned Veteran
    another bad idea obv . ran alot of games from stake n no big win . happens . got well over the 11.00 n games . because of no mosnter cas its a scam now . ok

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol dude u turned the 11 dollars into 21 and then just stopped posting. You owe idothisfor 16.30 or hand histories for every penny if your claiming that you lost it all.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Idothisfor .. i ran 2x posted proof of stake . no montser cash = scam i guess

Quote Originally Posted by FLIP_TOSS View Post
    Idothisfor .. i ran 2x posted proof of stake . no montser cash = scam i guess
    monster cash or not u made profit thus u owe him the difference
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Anyone who doesn't play with there own money is WEAK. Anyone who lets someone else play with their money is STUPID,

PokerOwned Veteran
    how do i owe a difference ? no profit . deal was to keep running games ect 5 days . or till bust if then profit we split or continue

PokerOwned Veteran
    those were n games n not act profit as seen i just ran that amount n mtts from it had act balance of 3.00 i think it clearly states that

think the point is you show a profit in the thread, then nothing, no HH no game ids etc, that info super easy to get, just show that you really legitly lost the 21
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast